Chapter 18

Lai/Lailani
Cookout day
Crenshaw/Cali

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Whew, today is Cookout day.. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I'll be ight tho.

I was sleep all day and now it was 1 o'clock. The cookout started at two thirty.

I washed my hands and went to my closet. I decided to just wear my green bodycon dress. Ian wear it yet anyways.

Where the hell is Sincere?

I woke up and his ass wasn't here. Ian stressing but I was looking forward to seeing him.

Once I took ah shower and did my hygiene I got dress and did my hair. After that I took ah cute ass picture.

 After that I took ah cute ass picture

Ahhhh..I'm pretty as fuck. I am not one of dem..

As I was spraying some perfume on Sin came in my bathroom and stared at me. He had on ah crisp white Nike shirt, grey Nike sweat shorts and his Air forces that never get dirty for some reason.

He was fine asf. And he just got ah haircut. Ahhhh...I wanna sit on his face.

I did my finishing touches on my hair and looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at Sin, "I'm nervous"

"About what?"

"Giving birth"

"Girl you got 8 months....just relax. You know I gotchu mama"
He said pulling me into him and smacking my ass.

Hard.

I should bite his dick off-

"That hurt mane..mmcht move" I said trying to pull away from him

He always doing that shit...lemme shut up. Acting like ion like it...

"You ah crybaby" he said laughing

"Mmcht. No I'm not" I said lying my ass off to the fullest

He gave me ah "nigga you know damn well" face.

I moved past him to go out my slides on. Lastly I inserted my hoops and coated my lips with my lip gloss.

And I'm ready....I think

"I'm ready if you are" I said grabbing my purr

I went in the kitchen and grabbed water bottles for us. I know they gon have some at the cookout but I'm thirsty na soo..

Once I got in the car he already had the music blasting. Okok

Baby momma ain't shit
She won't let me see my son
But you fuck wit em
Imma pop my ma gun
Pussy ain no one on one
Nigga we come the slums
30 round 50 round 100 round
Yeah pussy boy them drums
Have you praying like ah nun