Chapter 2

Lailani/ Lai

Lailani/ Lai

Crenshaw, Ca

"Can I get a chicken sandwich and fries, with a water?" I asked the Chick-Fil-A worker

"Yes Ma'am. Anything else"

I turned to Drea, "You want anything from outta hea?". She nodded and told the girl her order. See, Drea is my other friend in my group, ion know where Raj or Brooklyn at. We have been friends for a long time, she supports me with any and everything. And that is why I love her.

Once we got our food I started to drive. You know how most people have to park and eat? Ion do nun of that, I'm a good multi tasker. I can eat this sandwich and drive at the same time. 

"Your tryna go to to Vante house?" Drea asked

"Yeah"

I made a u turn and went in the direction of his house. Once we got there we collected our trash and got out. I locked my doors and we made our way to the front door. Drea knocked ans Sebastian answer. He is my other friend, Vante just my annoying cousin. Once we got into the house I looked around and saw everybody I fuck with there, but I was suprised to see Shama sitting on the couch eating Maruchan noodles. The shit do look kinda good. 

I went in the kitchen to throw my food away then went over to Vante. 

"Hey big cuz". He looked at me.

"And where the fuck you been at?"

"Ummm up in my bag. What else?"

"Yeen talk to me in 2 weeks, Lai do better"

"Okay, damn. You don't run me". I mumbled the last part.

"Huh?"

"I said that i'm hungry"

"Fat ass"

I went to sit down next to Sincere and got on my phone to play Granny. I meannnn, he been doing all the slurping and sucking. Head game gotta be fire. 

Once I finished playing a round I tuned into the conversation. Sebastian looked mad as fuck. Wonder why, lets see.

"That hoe gon tell me to kiss her on the neck and she got Eczema. The fuck she think i'm on, ion even eat frosted flakes."

Everybody bust out laughing. This nigga is fool for real. I happened to look down and saw the cup of noodles being pushed towards me.

"Hea, put this inna trash" 

I looked at him like he had ah 3rd eye, what do this nigga take me for. Some bitch got the back of his head fucked up.

"Umm, you can't do it?"

"I can, but i'm telling you too"

"Tuhh, yeen telling me nothing"

"Lil Hoe ass"