Training

Kazuko: "So, we got any volunteers?"

Kazuko's question was met with nothing but silence, as no one from Team's SYAN, RWBY or LNSTR dared step forward.

Kazuko: "C'mon guys, we don't bite. (Eyes Millia) Well most of us at least."

A hand is then raised amongst the crowd of greenhorn students, and it is revealed to be none other than Silas.

Silas: "Yeah, I'll take a crack at it."

Kazuko: "Awesome, so who did you want to spar aga-"

Silas: "The bitch that pulled me by the hair."

The silence from before then returns as Kazuko gives Silas a puzzled look before Luna takes her place beside him a smirk is written all over her face as she stares Silas down.

Luna: "Hmph, I guess the bitch, would be me then?"

Silas: "You're goddamn right."

Kazuko: "N-Now, wait just a mo-"

Luna: "You've got ten minutes to get ready Silas, don't be late."

Silas: "Wouldn't dream of it."

Silas and Luna then walk to their respective weapon locker rooms, while everyone else stood there in silence, and a defeated Kazuko sighing as he facepalms.

Shingo: "So umm, is anyone gonna talk about what just happened?"

Kazuko: "Honestly? it's best you don't."

Yang: "I mean I'm not one to tell people how to handle things, but you sure are acting pretty relaxed for someone who just insulted your girlfriend."

Laughing is heard throughout the arena, with Millia attempting to hold it in, but failing to do so.

Millia: "Honey, believe me, the last thing you would want to do is get in Luna's way when she's ticked off."

Kazuko: "She's right, (shudders) Very few people or things scare me, and let me tell you Luna being pissed off is at the top of that list."

Akira: "Indeed, she and Professor Rhul alone could cause an eight umbral calamity, with their anger."

Talim: "Well, while we wait for those two to get read you guys could tell us a bit about yourselves."

Kazuko: "Good idea Talim! Coco?"

Coco: "(Shrughs shoulders)Eh."

Yatsuhashi: "It's only fair that they learn a bit about us since we are going to be their mentors for the year after all."

Akira: "I concur with Yatsuahshi."

Millia: "So, what do you pipsqueaks want to know about us?" 

Blake: "Well for starters, I guess you guys could tell us where you're fr-?"

Ruby: "WHATKINDOFWEAPONSDOYOUGUYSUSEANDHOWDOTHEYWORK?!"

Kazuko: "(Chuckles) Hold your horses now Ruby. Well, to answer your first question Blake, I was born in Eorzea but my parents decided we should move to Mistral when my sister and I were still in diapers, which is where I met Luna."

Yang: "Eorzea, that's like on the other side of the world why would your parents leave?"

Kazuko: "That's a story for another time I'm afraid. Heck, there's so much to the story that even I don't know about."

Weiss: "I've heard a lot about Eorzea and its city-states, apparently one of them is full of nothing but degenerates."

Kazuko: "Ah, you must mean Limsa Lominsa. Heh, ironically enough that's where I was born believe it or not."