Breaking the Ice

Ryo Pov: 

After Kazuko had introduced himself and his team to us everyone was instructed to go to their own rooms, unpack, and get ready for tomorrow since classes would start. As we made our way up to our rooms and started to unpack a certain someone still wasn't exactly pleased about his living arrangements... or anything for that matter.

Silas: "Damn that Ozpin! I never should've trusted that liar!"

Ryo: "Silas, you're overreacting, I'm sure that Ozpin must have had some kind of reason for-"

Silas: "I don't give a shit about his reasons! That bastard and I made a deal and the moment it comes time for him to hold up his end of the bargain he leaves me out in the open to dry!"

Silas was now angrily pacing across the room spewing all kinds of words and phrases that I never even knew existed. I get that he's angry and all, but why is he so set on being on a team by himself.

Talim: "If you ask me, him letting you come here might have been the biggest mistake in his life."

And that seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back with Silas freezing completely in place. 

Silas: "The fuck did you just say?"

Talim: "You heard me! Ever since the team annoucnements you've been doing nothing but bitching, and before that you were acting like a major asshole! Grow up for once!"

Ryo: 'Oh boy here we go.'

Now completely fuming Silas walks over to Talim with his fists tightly clenched. 

Silas: "Why don't you say that to my face btich!"

Ryo: 'Things are about to get really ugly. Maybe I should-"

Leonidas: "Enough!"

When we all heard Leonida- I mean Leon shout it all took us by surprise. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to raise his voice, but I guess hearing Silas argue would drive even someone like him insane. All of us just stood there quietly... well save for Kazuki who was unpacking his things like nothing ever happened. Oum, I wish I had his ability to be completely oblivious to the world.

Leonidas: "Like it or not Silas we're all a team, which means we have to work together."

Silas: "Team? Ha! I'm a team of one Leonidas! Never needed anyone and never will!"

Leonidas: "Everyone needs support at some time in their lives Silas. Perhaps you're just too immature to recognize it."

Silas: "And this coming from the King of Fighters himself."

Leonidas: "If you think I have the status that I have now, purely because of my own will then you truly are a fool. I'm the person I am now because of the many people who supported me along my journey."

Silas: "Yeah, well in the real world: support, family, friendship, love it's nothing but bullshit."

Leonidas: "You talk as if from experience."

Silas: "Oh trust me I am."

The two then stare each other down as the room becomes silent with our saving grace being a knock on the door.

Kazuki: "Someone's at the door."

Ryo: 'That's what gets your attention?'

Talim goes to open the door and we see Luna and Kazuko standing on the other side.

Luna: "Hey guys, I know Ozpin said that you guys should go to bed to get ready for classes and  all but we figured why not have a little party tonight to celebrate you guys getting into Beacon. We already invited Teams RWBY, JNPR, SYAN, and CVFY."