First Day

3rd Pov

It was a regular morning at Beacon Academy. The sun had finally risen, the birds were chirping and everyone was enjoying their sleep. There were two students however that felt their time this morning could be better well spent. Sounds of metal can be heard clashing against each other in the sparring room of the Academy as Pyrrha Nikos and Leonidas Lionheart were interlocked in combat with their blades screaming out in agony.

Leonidas: "Getting winded Pyrrha?!"

Pyrrha: " A little, though it's only natural when you're opponent puts up a decent challenge!"

Using her upper body strength, Pyrrha pushes Leonidas backward forcing him to regain his balance. The spartan then throws her shield at the golden-haired warrior who simply parries it with his shield but has his only means of defense knocked away in the process. Looking to the air, Leonidas sees his opponent is now airborne as her spear is now enveloped in flames and she prepares to throw it full force at Leonidas.

Pyrrha: "Gae Bolg!"

Leonidas: "... Ah He-"

Before the boy can finish his sentence the girl throws her spear at him as he raises his hand to defend himself as Hellfire rains upon him. The impact of the spear creates a large crater in the ground as smoldering embers surround the impact area. However, as the smoke cleared a figure stood amongst the rubble as he held what looked to be a spear in his hand. A golden like Aura appeared around the figure as it threw down Pyrrha's spear and fell to its knees due to exhaustion.

Pyrrha: "Leonidas!"

Pyrrha quickly rushes over to her best friend as he uses his sword as a sort of crutch to lean on.

Pyrrha: "I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't ha-"

Leonidas: "Don't worry about it Pyrrha... besides we both agreed to duel with all we had, so it's only natural for one of us to get hurt. Though I have to say, I didn't expect that attack to push me to use twenty percent of One For All."

Pyrrha: "Twenty?! Leonidas that's near your limit and you know what happens if you go over it! Why did you use your semblance to counter when you could've evaded my attack?!"

Leonidas: "I... just got a little cocky is all... I wanted to see how my power would fair against your attack, and I must say... It went better than I anticipated."

Pyrrha: "You're too reckless sometimes Leonidas!

The Spartan then lets out a relieved sigh as she puts Leonidas' arm around her shoulder.

Pyrrha: "Oum, what am I gonna do with you?"

Leonidas: "For starters, help me get back to my room before class starts... I can't exactly make it there in the condition that I'm in now."

*Time skip brought to you by Chibi Pyrrha tucking Chibi Leonidas into bed*

Port: "Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!"