Low Key 3 (end)

Krist wakes up with a headache, the hangover already taking effect. He wanted to go back to sleep but his hungry stomach grumbled at the smell of bacon. Thinking that Off must've hit his head somewhere for him to cook breakfast.

Still in his sleepy state, he sits up straight and rubs his eyes then opens them slowly. He knits his eyebrows in confusion when he sees a giant tv screen in front of him rather than his working desk. He looks around and realizes he wasn't in his room. 'SHIT'. The pale boy curses inside his mind, feeling a little shy as flashbacks of the events from last night went through his mind. Immediately, he checks his body if he was still naked and sighs in relief when he sees that he was wearing an oversized white shirt and shorts.

Hopping out of the king-sized bed, he flinches a little when he felt a tinge of pain strike through his lower body. And so, with a little difficulty, he waddles his way and goes to where the sweet smell of oranges and breakfast called out for him. He enters the room and finds the back of a half naked man who was busy frying something on the stove.

Hearing the soft footsteps enter the room, Singto turns around and smiles softly at the adorable man pouting with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning." he says softly before turning back to the eggs he was frying, turning off the stove and placing the fried eggs on a plate.

"Morning." Krist replies as he continue to waddle towards a chair next the kitchen island. He slowly hops on the seat and makes himself comfortable.

"You hungry?" he asks again as he busied himself with plating. Turning his head, he sees the pale boy nod his head softly. After plating, Singto brings the food he cooked on the kitchen island, placing the plate in front of Krist and sits next to the sleepy figure.

"Let me feed you." before Krist could even protest, Singto has already taken a spoonful of eggs and says "Here you go, say ah." Like an obedient boy, Krist opens his mouth and lets Singto feed him. After a few spoons, Krist notices that the older man wasn't eating, "You should eat too Phi." he says as he takes the spoon from Singto's hand.

Smiling, Singto opens his mouth and eats the food Krist was feeding him, the both of them speaking and talking in between eating their little breakfast. Enjoying the warm company of each other.

Krist eyes the man in front of him, appreciating every bit of the man's skin. The handsome facial features, the broad shoulders, every contour and edge. 

Singto raises an eyebrow at him and smirks. 

"How old are you?" Krist asks suddenly, getting the other man off guard. Realizing that his question was a little off, he immediately looks down and murmurs a sorry.

"It's fine, I'm 25 years old." Singto replies, making Krist think that the man in front of him certainly isn't the type to throw a random house party, one with college students specifically.

"Wait, you own this place right? Why'd you have a party like last night? You don't look like the type who plays around with college students." Krist's says out of the blue, finally realising that the man feeding him was certainly the owner of the place he and some random college kids trashed. Singto nods and replies.

"My cousin asked me if he could throw a party for his friends since he was living in a dorm, saying that he wouldn't be able to hold a party in such a small space, and well since he's my baby cousin, I let him have his party in the first two floors. At first I thought he was just going to have like a sleep over kinda thing. I didn't expect that the innocent party that I was expecting to see when I got home from work would turn half of my house into a night club with a dj and tons of alcohol." 

"What did your cousin say? Did you see him last night?"

Singto sighs and shakes his head.

"I didn't see him the whole night. I only texted him and said that he owes me a new furniture set. Though..."