STRIPPED 4 (end)

AN: hehe, i just love the weeknd and that slowed+reverbed+bass boosted version really just activates the whore in me. anyways, sorry if the strip tease part isn't as good as you expected, i have zero knowledge in writing stuff about dancing bc this is literally my first time, so yeah, enjoy <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*play the song while reading for something wild, I guess*

"Remove the blindfold phi." Kongpob says, his voice deep and husky. Sending shivers down the pale boy who obediently removes the piece of cloth covering his eyes. 

Arthit keeps his eyes closed for a while, letting himself adjust to the dim lights. When he felt like he was finally comfortable, he looks up and sees the very hot and sexy Kongpob, his face fierce and seductive, wearing a loose shirt with open buttons, his abs glistening from sweat, the dim lights complimenting his honey toned body and contouring the right places on his torso and stomach. Slim fit latex jeans showing the delicious curves of his lower body, especially the strong thighs. Arthit gulps hard, the action not escaping Kongpob's line of vision making him smirk. Arthit could feel something grow inside of him, his pants specifically.

"Fuck." the pale boy curses softly.

"Like what you see?" the younger male teases, readying himself as his cue nears in. 

Moving along the beat, he walks nearer the other boy and starts to dance. Making sure his facial expressions look as seductive as possible. Lip bites, slow body rolls, hard hip thrusts, and sexy dances. He goes next to Arthit, slowly removing his upper cloth, leaving the tight latex pants. He goes around the pale boy who was intently watching his every movement. Kongpob stops in front of him and runs his hands around his neck and torso, his biceps and torso flexing.

Feeling hot, Arthit attempts so touch the strong abs, but Kong swats his hands. He knows he should feel hurt or annoyed but the intense glare Kongpob gave him only turned him on even more. Fuck my boyfriend's hot. He says to himself.

Kongpob continues to grind his body against the pale boy, his muscles and abs flexing. Arthit bites his own lips and almost moans when Kongpob runs his hands on Arthit's shoulders down to the thighs from behind, ending his little performance.

Kongpob pants, his hot breath fanning against the side of Arthit's neck. The older male closes his eyes, feeling Kongpob's lips brush against his skin.

"Did you enjoy that?" Kongpob asks as he starts brushing his lips a little harder on Arthit's neck, dropping kisses on the pale skin.

Arthit hums and gives Kongpob more access on hus neck.

"Don't you think I deserve a reward Phi?" Massaging Arthit's thighs with his hands.

"What reward do you want?" Arthit asks, Kongpob goes around and positions himself in front of Arthit. Smiling mischievously, he kneels in front of Arthit and places his hands on the clothed thighs. He signals Arthit to bend down a little to let him whisper his answer.

"You." Kongpob says before smashing their lips together. His tongue exploring every nook and corner of Arthit's mouth. Pulling away to let the man breathe, his mouth shifts to Arthit's pale neck. Making sure to leave his marks as he opened Arthit's shirt, leaving the neck tie.

Kongpob unbuckles Arthit belt, the pale boy helps him remove the pants and boxers, setting free the already hard and leaking cock.

Arthit watching him with full anticipation, eyes dark and piercing. Kongpob smirks and raises an eyebrow before going down and licking the shaft from base to top.