I've

Still Jimin's point of view:

King Seokjin gasps and looks at me with wide eyes.
"I am so sorry" he starts apologising again.

I'm a bit taken aback by his attitude. I didn't think a face like that would be so...kind and considerate. I thought he was going to be as rude as the first servant girl that looked down on me when I requested to see (Y/N).

"Might I know their name? I want to solve your issue as soon as possible" King Seokjin says, looking like he actually means it.

"Her name is (Y/N)" I say and I see King Seokjin tenses at her name.

"Do you maybe know what happened to her?" I ask, stomach already knotting. It can't be good news with that reaction.

"She actually woke up today and seems just fine. Thank you for your concern. Is that all?" King Seokjin speeds through, finishing with a tight grin.

"Can I see her?" I cautiously ask as if I'm not allowed to ask. I don't know why he's acting like this.

"I'm sorry but I can't permit that. Thank you for stopping by" King Seokjin says, standing up with a slight bow, leaving the room.

I felt like he did a full one eighty.

"That was quick" Genie tells me with shifty eyes.
"It was" I say, not processing exactly what happened.

"Did he kick us out?" I ask Genie.
"Seems like it. Let's go Romeo" Genie says as he stands up.

Someone escorts us back to the front gate.

"You know, this walking thing isn't all that bad" Genie randomly brings up. I ignore him as I run to Carpet.

It's dark outside and Carpet appears quickly once the doors closed.

"Where are you going?" Genie asks as I climb on carpet.
"I didn't come all the way for nothing. Let's go" I say as I guide Carpet to a window, hoping I could see (Y/N). Genie flies next to us as he helps me look.

I finally find her, flopped on a bed. The huge bed completely eating her.

"You can't tell me that's not adorable" I tell Genie with a smile as I fly closer to the window.
"Wait, no" Genie tries to stop me but it's too late.

"(Y/N)!" I shout for her and she quickly looks out the window with alarm. I notice Genie already retreated inside his lamp.

"Um-hi" she says as she scurries over with her tiny legs. I watch her, smiling widely.

I have no clue why I even feel so happy around her.

"How'd you get that?" She asks, still looking at the carpet but finally looks up at me.

How do you like the new and improved Jimin?

"Long Story. Want to go for a ride?" I ask with a wide smile.

I start to feel anxious as she doesn't say anything, looking hesitant.

I was about to say something until she beat me to it.

"...But I barely know you" she says with a crooked smile.

Oh, I can see why she's cautious...

"Give me one ride" I ask with my best smile. I don't want to scare her off. She looks at me with hesitation but starts smiling.

"...Ok" she agrees.

I smile widely that I managed to convince her.

I give her a hand and easily help her on the carpet. She clutches very quickly onto my arm in fear she might fall.