A

Taehyung jumps at the suddenness and lands on the floor.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. Here-let me help you up" Hoseok says, trying to give Taehyung a hand.

Taehyung looks at his hand until finally he takes it. Taehyung gives him a big smile.

"Thank you" Taehyung says with his unique boxy smile.
"No problem. Mind if I help you feed the chickens?" Hoseok asks with excitement.

I clear my throat as I nudge Hoseok in the legs.

"Introduce yourself first" I tell Hoseok.
"Oh, sorry. Yes-I'm Hoseok. And you are?" Hoseok smiles.
"Taehyung. It's nice to meet you" he greets.

"And good morning, (Y/N)" he greets me, turning his attention to me. It's refreshing that someone actually acknowledges my presence.
"Good Morning. I hope you don't mind Hoseok's...excitement" I say, trying to find the word.

"Not at all. They are cute, right?" Taehyung smiles kindly at Hoseok.
"Very. I can help you feed them if you want?" Hoseok asks with stars in his eyes.

"Of course" Taehyung giggles and gives Hoseok a handful of seeds.
"Thank you" Hoseok says excitedly as he runs back to the chicks to feed them.

"And here's your share" Taehyung says and I turn my attention to him. Luckily he wasn't talking to me but...dressed mice?

I watch as the mice try to stack the corn but a few failing miserably, especially the chubbiest one.

With a smile on my face, I watch as the mice quickly scurry back into the house. Wait-the house?!

"Taehyung, mice are going into the house" I freak out for his part.
"Ah yes, they live with me. They're so nice once you get to know them" Taehyung says with a smile and turns back to his duties.

I take a moment to digest what he just said. I think I'll be keeping this to myself...

Man-even chickens look big at my size.

...Why's one staring at me...

I slowly stand behind Taehyung but that chicken keeps staring at me.

"What?" I try to intimidate the chicken. It definitely did not work. The chicken didn't even flinch.

Then the chicken starts running straight towards me, a few of its comrades following his lead.

"Taehyung. Taehyung" I urgently call to him as I cling onto his leg.
"Hey hey. Sho now" Taehyung chases the chickens away with a wave.

First a horse and now chickens. What has my life come to?

"I think I'll wait inside" I tiredly tell Taehyung.
"I think that might be the best idea" he sheepishly says.

I speed walk back into the house, pity crying for myself.
What am I doing with my life?!

"Taehyung!" I hear a voice shout for him, followed by footsteps down the stairs.

"Good Morning, Sir" I tell one of the two brothers. The black haired one. I belobe his name was Darcel.

"Morning" he says, turning his annoyed face to a cold one.
Geez-fine-it get it. You really don't want to talk with me.

He clicks his tongue as he sees what's going on outside. It seems Hoseok and Taehyung are having a happy conversation, both smiling.

"Taehyung!" Darcel calls out to him again. Taehyung notices him and his smile slightly breaks. Taehyung quickly rushes to Darcel.

"Yes, Darcel?" Taehyung asks with a slight smile, giving him a small bow.
"The breakfast" Darcel almost commands with a very cold aura. It seems he was annoyed but didn't want to show it. I assume it's because there are two sets of eyes on him.