You'll see

Still third perspective:

Word traveled fast among the knights and guards-about the prince.

While said prince was bouncing his leg while waiting for his parents to arrive.

"You should try one" Taehyung shoves a cake piece to Hoseok's face, absolutely enjoying himself in the treats.

Hoseok absentmindedly takes a bite, chewing like he has tobacco in his mouth.

"You'll be fine. They'll probably let you go again" Yoongi says and Jimin nudges him.
"What?" Yoongi questions, not realising what he said.

Namjoon bends down to Hoseok's sitting level, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You'll be fine. If you're not, you can cry into my shoulder" he says with a slight smile.
"As if I'll cry" Hoseok's mood seems to lighten a bit.

"Shi-someone's coming" Jungkook sticks his head back in the room from his lookout duty.

"That's our cue to leave" Namjoon says as everyone follows him out the door.

All except (Y/N).

She holds onto Hoseok's hand, his bouncing leg subsides.

"...Do you still want me to stay?" she asks, more gently this time.
"If possible" he says with a weak smile, a pit in his stomach.

It's always been difficult for him to face his parents.

She sits next to him, waiting for his parents to walk in.

She couldn't say no to Hoseok.

In the process, since Hoseok wasn't looking at her, she easily casts a spell over herself, still holding onto his hand.

"It'll be fine" she gives her last encouraging message before his parents enter, Hoseok immediately on his feet.

"So the rumours were true. Let me get a good look at you" before Hoseok has a chance to say anything, his mother smiles, gesturing for him to turn around.
"Um-"
"You can finally take over. Who's the lucky girl? Where is she?" his father grins, looking around the room as if 'she' might be there too.

She was, of course.

"You know, I thought that Fairy-godmother was lying, but I guess it worked out" his mother says, his father nodding his head.
"What are we talking about?" Hoseok finally asks.

"Your curse. That was why we put you in that tower-well-until that troll ruined it all" his mother tiredly sighs, a hand on her cheek.
"I'm confused" Hoseok squints his eyes.

"Well we never really explained it to you in case it would be something you'd obsess over. Your mother certainly did" his father says.

The queen doesn't falter, still looking as elegant as she entered.

"At least I can own it" she shoots back with her eyes.

"The miracle flower might've saved you and your mother's life, but it unfortunately came with a price for you which was the curse. The fairygodmother explained that true love's kiss could break the spell and she advised us to send you to the tower to await anyone courageous enough to save you for love, even if you don't look 'princely'. Very idiotic if you ask me. Could've been preparing to be king but-" his father mumbles the end while the queen slaps his arm for him to keep quiet.
"And now you can be king" his mother says.

The two were looking at him, expecting him to say something-more specifically to agree.

"I don't want to be king" Hoseok says, after hearing their explanation.