Like

"Where did that come from?" Namjoon asks as he looks around, but no one else is around.

"Must be the wind. Let's leave" Jimin nods.

"Stop putting yourself through this when you don't have to. You'll feel better" blue mist swirls upwards and a genie appears.

He still has his genie?

I thought he spent all his wishes already.

But the others were caught off guard.

Namjoon, the nearest to Jimin, jumps back to be with us.

Jungkook and Hoseok look on with amazement as they watch the scene unfold.

"You've had a genie with you all this time? Why didn't you tell us?" Namjoon is the first to ask once his big brain evaluated the situation.

"Yeah? Why didn't you? I enjoy the sun too" the genie crosses his arms.
"I told you, you didn't have to hang around in your lamp" Jimin diverts his attention.

"Hey hey. I need you to concentrate here" Namjoon says, snapping his fingers to get Jimin's attention.

"You know, I'm starting to like this kid" the genie says, proofing across Namjoon's shoulders.

It surprises Namjoon, but he's unusually chill about it.

He's more focused on Jimin right now.

"So, why didn't you tell us?" Namjoon continues to press Jimin.

The genie lazily lulls his head in my direction.

"Yo" he smiles.
"I didn't think you were still around" I sheepishly say while Jimin and Namjoon have their conversation.

Hoseok and Jungkook switch between the conversations, trying to keep up.

"Yeah, well. I actually like Jimin. He's way nicer than my other masters" the genie says.
"So, he has used all his wishes and you're just sticking around?" I ask.

"No no. He still has two wishes left so I anyway need to stick with him" the genie grins.
"Ah, so this is obligation."

"Don't tell him that" the genie laughs.

"Introduce me to the new gang" he grins as he eyes Hoseok and Jungkook. He poofs in front of us.

"This is-"
"You must be Hoseok. Nice to meet you" the genie grins, his blue hand freakishly appearing in front of him.

"Nice to meet you too" Hoseok says, eagerly shaking his hand, looking at the hand from the back.

"And the silent Jungkook" the genie switches his attention to Jungkook, a water fish swimming towards him midair to splash in his face. Jungkook grins as he watches the fish swim.

All the while Hoseok is still shaking the genie's hand.

"You can keep that. I got another" the genie tells Hoseok as he motions with his two perfectly fine hands.

"Seriously?" Hoseok gets excited.
"You're an odd one" the genie grins as his hand disappears in Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok gives a tiny frown.

The genie disappears and reappears next to Namjoon. The genie's physique seems more muscular this time.

"Namjoon" his voice drops a few octaves lower, reaching out for a handshake.

Namjoon suspiciously looks at him, but shakes his hand regardless.

Someone has a man crush~

The genie keeps on staring at Namjoon while Namjoon raises an eyebrow at their little moment.