Chapter 1

Yaaaayyy! After restarting my phone (twice), wattpad finally decided that it was okay for me to write this. So here we go! It's short, it sucks, and it took goddamn long to post but here you go.

Liam and Zayn have been waiting for this for almost three years now.
So when they got the email, they sat together in front of Liam's laptop with teary eyes and wide smiles.

"We- we'll be parents! I can't believe that finally..." Zayn smiles fondly at his emotional husband.
"Yes. And we'll be great." he says, already knowing that Liam is going to start doubting himself. Liam nods with a long exhale.

"Alright! Can we look at our babies now?" Zayn asks, his eyes shining with tears of happiness.
"And before you say anything, I know they're not babies, but still!"

Liam clicks on the first photo. It shows a picture of a little curly haired boy with big green eyes.
"This one is Harry. He's five." Liam reads, his smile getting even bigger than before.
"Awww! He might be even cuter than you!" Zayn chuckles lightly, making Liam blush.
"I'm not cute!" he fake pouts. "I'm hot!!!"
"Of course you are! I've never seen a hotter teddy bear than you."

Liam opens the next picture. This boy has brown hair and the bluest eyes in the entire world.

"This is Niall. He's ten. He- looks younger..." Liam mumbles the last part. Both men immediately notice that Niall looks smaller and skinnier than other boys his age. And they can tell that he has gone through way too much in his life.
(A/N: by the way, yes Niall has brown hair. Because the boys are brothers and it makes totally no sense if they had a different hair colour each)

Liam clicks on the last photo showing a skinny boy with greyish blue eyes and feathery brown hair. His lips are curled up into a slight smile that doesn't reach his sad eyes.
"Louis. He's thirteen." The boy looks so vulnerable yet so strong, it makes Liam's heart ache.
Both men make a silent promise to do anything they can to make the three boys feel loved.

Sooo... I keep you waiting and then I give you this shit...
If anyone is reading this then sorry for such a shitty chapter. It's short and weird and just eww. But thanks for reading anyway.
Hope you have a great day/night.