Chapter 16

Alright guys, I know it took me ages to update, and I'm so sorry about that.

Also, I didn't know how to finish this chapter but as soon as I start chapters about school it's gonna be much better. So please bear with me.
Also I wanna thank you for reading this book, it means so much to me. We're at 2k reads, I love you 😍
Also, a special shout-out to ShineyBoot - you're the best!

It's not as bad as they thought in was. Niall wakes up in a better mood, Harry feels better almost immediately and Louis, even though he's quiet, is better than the day before. They watch the Avengers and everything feels great.

They have another session with Ashton and they chat for at least an hour, just about school and it really feels just like talking to a friend more than anything.

It's good, until it isn't of course.
School starts and it's awful again. School, the one thing that stresses out even the perfect students with absolutely no problems... Of course they don't deal with it easily. It hits them like a fookin boulder.

Harry doesn't want to go to the classroom without his brothers. They need to convince him that he'll be alright, and even after that he's left with tear stained cheeks and wobbly lip.

Niall has a breakdown because of all the people he'll have to meet that he doesn't know.

And Louis... Louis slips again the day before so it's so hard for him to even get out of bed. He feels like he's drowning and his guilt is weighing him down even more.

So no, maybe it's not going so great...