4;four

Jordan.

It's almost been thirteen hours and he's still not here. I'm tired and miserable, and I don't know if I can take much more of this. I begged and begged to just go to the hospital but Cheryl kept saying I was laboring perfectly so I just stopped asking. Genesis had fallen asleep hours ago but she tried her hardest to stay up as long as she could. She wouldn't go lay down in her bed though so she was still with us. We moved to my room after the time passed midnight and I was in bed while my mom and sister set up the pool. I managed to actually get somewhat of a break but it didn't really last long.

"I can't take this shit no more." I mumbled looking at Cheryl when she came over to check my blood pressure. "I know but give it some time, he'll be here soon." My mom said and I shook my head. "All three of you have been saying that since it started, I don't wanna hear it anymore." I said shaking my head.

It was very clear I had an attitude but who wouldn't after being in endless pain for almost a day, I was just so over it and If I really wanted, I'd tell them all to leave. Granted I did feel a little bad for being so mean but I didn't have it in me to care right now. I sighed and moved to get up when Cheryl was done, and I picked genesis up. "I'll be back." I mumbled before I walked out of the room.

I walked down the hall to genesis's room and I laid her down so I could change her. She was the only person that was actually keeping me sane, only because of the fact that I can't really scream and cry like I want to without scaring her.

While I was getting her clothes and stuff I heard her whine and I looked over at her, seeing her rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Hi mama." I said picking her back up and laying her on the changing table. She was definitely sleepy but regardless she smiled at me. I kissed her cheek before I started changing her and by the time I was done she was almost back to sleep.

"Go back to sleep baby." I said fixing her hair and I guess that was all the confirmation she needed before she was back into a peaceful sleep. I kind of stood there and watched her for awhile and it took my mind off of these long sleepless hours but that was short lived when I got hit by a contraction. It was extremely painful but I managed to lay her back down and I made my way back to the room.

It felt like the longest walk of my life and once I got in the doorway I really couldn't do anything else other than lean against the door frame. It hurt so bad that I started crying and I felt somebody rubbing my back but I wasn't sure who.

It seemed like the longest contraction I went through and I knew we were getting closer after that one. I stood back up and who I knew now was my sister, helped me to the pool. I took my pants and stuff off with her help and I got in and I was definitely relaxed after I got comfortable.

Another three hours passed and I'm sure everybody was annoyed with me by now. My sister went to go lay down but my mom stayed with me regardless of how bad my attitude was. Cheryl was helping like she was supposed to but I knew she was fed up to. It was quiet now, I was extremely tired and restless so I was kind of just leaned up against the pool wall. Another few minutes went by and I just felt immense pressure and I sat up as quickly as I could and I guess that alerted my mom and Cheryl.

"He's coming." I mumbled, grabbing on to the handles on the side of the pool. They both moved quickly to my side and I kept up as good of a composure I could. I regulated my breathing as best as I could and I waited for Cheryl to give me the go. When she said I could push I didn't waste any time and bared down and pushed with the little amount of energy I had.

The first ten minutes were absolute hell and I definitely showed for it. I screamed and cried until I couldn't any more which was surprising because I thought I already cried all of my tears. It took another ten minutes before his head was out and I was so relieved.