2;two

Jordan.

"Look at his nose!" I gushed, as I was looking at the 3D print of my little prince. Mrs. Cheryl, also known as my midwife, chuckled above me as she moved the wand around my stomach some more. "He's trying to show off today, over here striking posses, acting like he asleep when he was just moving around 30 minutes ago." I said.

"He knows we're looking at him." I laughed softly at her statement. It was currently a little over two thirty in the afternoon, and my midwife was over at my house to give me my check up, with a sleeping genesis beside me the whole time.

"I hope your nursery is ready, because this little guy will be here in less than two months give or take." Cheryl said, as she was packing her equipment up. I grabbed a tissue off my night stand and wiped the gel off my stomach, and sat up on my bed, carful not to wake up genesis. "So, your birth plan?" She said as she put her equipment to the side and sat down facing me. I grabbed my glasses, and adjusted them on my face, as I got comfortable on my bed.

"I wanna do a home birth." I said. I felt genesis shift in the bed a little bit. I looked over at her to see her staring at me with tired eyes, making grabby hands towards me. I bent over and picked her up, placing her on top of my stomach. She laid her head on my shoulder, and put he thumb in her mouth. I kissed her cheek softly and rubbed her back, as she began to doze off again. "Do you want to order a birthing pool?" Cheryl asked as we continued on with our conversation about my birth plan. "Um, I'm leaning towards it, but I'm not entirely sure yet." She nodded. "Who do you plan on having here with you besides me?" She asked as she adjusted in her seat.

"Besides you; my mom, and my sister, and of course genesis, but she won't be in the room most of the time, because I don't want her to feel bad while I'm in so much pain, and she can't do anything to help me." I told her while mentally trying to figure out how that was gonna work.

Me and Cheryl continued our conversation for about 15 more minutes before she had to leave for her next appointment. Once she was gone I had to go wake genesis up, because we have to go to Walmart, and then get something to eat. I walked back down the hall to my bedroom and changed quickly before I woke her up. Once I was done I walked over to her and softly rubbed her back. "Genesis, baby wake up." I whispered as I continued to rub her back. After a while she finally woke up, and I got her ready so we could go out.

Once we were done I grabbed her hand and walked out the house locking the door behind me. We walked to the car and I put genesis in her car seat, and handed her snack, since she was complaining about being hungry. Once I got her situated, I walked to my side of the car, got in, and started our journey to Walmart.

10 minutes into the drive genesis started asking questions. "Were we going?" She asked. "We're going to Walmart, then we're going to get something to eat." I said as I stayed focused on the road. "What we go to walmart, fo'?" She asked again. "Because we have to get more stuff for the house." I said as I adjusted my glasses on my face as I made a right turn. "I get somethin' too?" She continued. "Yes baby, I'll let you get something."

15 minutes later we arrived at Walmart, but it was taking me forever to find a park. After circling around for about three times I finally found a park. I parked the car, and turned around to look at genesis. "When we get in here, do not touch anything we aren't buying okay?" I told her. I watched her nod, before I got out the car, to walk over to her side.

I grabbed her out of her car seat, closed and locked the car, and began walking towards the entrance. Once I got to the entrance I grabbed a cart, and strapped genesis in to the seat.when that was done, I started pushing the cart towards the isles I needed our stuff from.

••••••

Once I was done at Walmart, we headed off to get something to eat. Genesis decided on ihop, so that's where we went. Right now we are sitting in a booth, waiting for our waiter. "Do you know what you wanna eat mama?" I asked her and she shook her head no as she continued to look at the menu, while playing with the Barbie doll I got her. "Do you know what you want to drink?" I asked her again and she nodded her head frantically as she bounced up and down in her booster seat. "Apple juice!" She said. "Ok, can you calm down please?" I said as I laughed softly at how excited she got over apple juice.

A few minutes later our waiter came to our table. "Hi! My name is Mandy, I'll be your server for tonight, can I start y'all off with something to drink?" I nodded towards her. "Yes, I'll have water, and she'll get apple juice." She nodded and walked off to get our drinks. I pulled out my phone, and started answering messages and emails, from earlier. "Papa, papa!" I heard genesis semi-yelled in my ear. I looked up from my phone and answered her. "Yes, baby?" I said as I put my back in my backpack/diaper bag. "Know, wha' I wan' to eat!" She said excitedly. "What do you want baby?" She simply pointed to the menu and showed me what she wanted.

"Ok baby, you can get that."

•••••••

Once we got home, Genesis was fast asleep, so I decided I'd get the stuff in the morning. I grabbed her out the backseat, and shut the door, walking up to the front door. Once i unlocked the door I walked inside and put my keys on the hook. Once inside I made my way to my bedroom and laid genesis down on the bed. "Genesis, baby, you gotta wake up and take a bath, sweet pea." I said as I shook her lightly. She stirred a little as her light green eyes opened up. "I don' wanna." She mumbled tiredly, as she turned over on her side. "I'm sorry mama, but we don't wanna be a stinky bug in the morning do we?" I watched as she slowly shook her head no, and sat in on her knees, staring at me tiredly.

I picked her up off the bed and made my way to her room, to get her some pajamas, and a pull up. Once I was done doing that, I made my way towards her bathroom and started the water in the bath tub. I quickly undressed her, and put her in. I began washing her tiny body, as she was falling in and out of sleep. I then moved to her hair, and began washing it. "Genesis, baby you gotta stay awake." I said softly, as her head started bobbing up and down, from the lack of support. She whined softly, and opened her eyes. "I tired." She said as little tears started falling down her face.

I softly sighed, ever since she was a baby she would do this. If she was extremely tired, but had to stay up, she would start crying, and it's not for attention, she just simply wanted to go to sleep. Once I was done bathing her, I quickly dressed her, and brought her back to my room. "Do you want a bottle, dooda bug?" I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. She nodded, as I picked her up and made my way to the kitchen.

I fixed her a sippy cup half way full of milk, and gave it to her, I laid her head in my shoulder, as I gently rubbed her back, as I made my way back to my room. I already decided she would sleep with me. Once I made it to my room, I sat down on the edge of the bed, and shifted genesis in a cradle position. I looked down to see her eyes half open, and her still sucking down the milk. I grabbed the sippy cup from her because I could tell that she was about to pass out any minute. I held the sippy cup to her lips for at least 5 more minutes, before her movements slowed down and her eyes closed.

I gently took the cup from her mouth, and placed it on the night stand. Genesis soft snores filled the room, as I gently kissed her forehead, and whispered, "goodnight my sweet girl." And laid her down on the bed.

..................

Ugh the things I do for you guys😩

But anyway, chapter 2, this took me 2 weeks, so run me my votes 💀

Genesis is just toooo cute, 🥰

And look at Baby Ej 💕😩

But anyway, here's your update, now leave me alone. Jk

Not edited!¡

Toodles noodles😘