No I-I'm not!

Darryl's Pov:

"Wait, Skeppy?!?"

"Huh? No no, I-I'm not Skeppy! I just saw your first video, that's it." Zak assured. 

Oh

And not giving another second to think, "Oh look we're here!"

We entered the station and my initial worries have lifted off my shoulders (along with whatever we were talking about before) as I saw and retrieved my car. 

"I honestly thought I'd never see it again! (you know how police are)" I laughed to Zak.

"Yeah, haha" he apprehensively chuckled.

I wonder what's up with him

Zak's Pov: 

We got in his car and mutually decided to go back to the bakery, since he left the muffins I baked for him there. On the drive back, I got lost in my thoughts again.

Oh my god why didn't I tell him??

At the time, I had panicked a bit and didn't want him to know who I was yet, especially since he told me about binging my videos.

It was sweet, but what if he got embarrassed? I should tell him... later? Yeah.

---

"Alright, have a safe trip home Darry!"

"Thanks! And, again, thank you so much for the muffins and letting me stay over! Seeya Zakky!"

Once more, Darryl opened and closed the bakery's door, the ringing sound of the bell lingering as he got into his car and drove off out of view.

What is this feeling?

There was something weighing down on my chest. A slight emptiness. I checked the time to see what I could work on to distract from it. 

Huh, already 3? I guess time does fly when you're having fun.

I decided to start on one of my video ideas, one of my most popular type of videos as of now; A trolling bbh video!

That'll be fun! Let's see if he's on though...

I went to check and he wasn't active, but I decided to troll him another way. By griefing his server! But before that, I decided to do some menial tasks before that, to get them out of the way.

"Hmmm, any new emails?" I thought aloud to myself while I brought up my email tab.

Oh, looks like this person called "A6d" emailed me? I wonder what that name means.

WAIT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY EMAILS FROM HIM?? THEY'RE ALL THE SAME MESSAGE!

I began to read through the message and it looked like they were asking me to join their server?

Hmm, maybe I can get a favor out of him?

I emailed them back asking them to help with a troll (on bbh) in return for joining their server and, surprisingly, they answered back fast!

"Yeah definitely, that seems like a very funny troll haha! Here are the details: ####### #######"

I logged on, joined the server, and chatted with him for a bit. A6d didn't seem that bad of a person and we got along while talking about the planned troll. He even suggested some good  

AN: I don't really support a6d, this just for the plot.

---

"Hey Skeppy! What'd you wanna do?"

"Well~ how about we play on your server for a bit? Then I'm going to show you something!"

"Oooo what is it?" Bad inquired.

"It's a surprise"

"A *good* surprise?" He asked in anticipation.

"Suuureeeee"

"Skeppyyy -_-"

"Ok fineee it's actually a good surprise"

"Yaaayy"

Oh my gosh why is he so cute?

"But anyways, are you getting on the server yet?" I asked trying to get back on topic.

"Yeah one sec hehe"

That laugh was to contagious

(Wordcount: 602)

AN: sorry it's been awhile hehe, but I'm back now! You guys can use my twitter to keep me accountable if you want lmao @ ohoho783