off-work

After my shift ended, I started to work on a new video idea. I was thinking of making it about trolling, like my old videos were about, to bring a bit of nostalgia. But how should I troll?

I went onto teamspeak to ask my friend what I should do, then I got it! I should troll on teamspeak:) (Minecraft servers to be more specific). I started to apply for multiple servers to be mods/staff. Surprisingly, one of them got back to me that day (about an hour later). They wanted me to have an interview whenever I was ready. So I logged onto Minecraft and started recording. 

*Insert video of skeppy and bbh meeting for the first time*

User joined your channel

Bad Boy Halo: Hello skeppy right?

His voice seems a bit familiar, but maybe I'm just confused.

Skeppy: Hi and yeah

B: Are you ready for your interveiw?

S: Yeah I think i've prepared enough.

B: Oh wow, awesome. Let's get started. 

I tryed to make my questions seem legit at first, muting and unmuting to keep the video entertaining with comments. Then after a few questions, I got to trolling >:))).

B: What hacks would you say are commonly mistaken as lag? 

S:Probably x-ray

B: X-ray, really? he said in a sarcastic dry tone

S: Yeah cause you can easily lag through the blocks.

B: Ummmm, your know what lag is right?

S: Yeah of course, I'm verrryyy familiar with Minecraft. I'm kinda cracked at the craft.

I quickly muted my mic and bursted out laughing 🤣🤣🤣. As the questions went by I still tried to make it seem legit, but I almost blew my cover so many times.

B: Can you list 3 offenses that would qualify for mute?

S: If they had a really high ping. I said trying to keep a straight face.

B: You'd mute somebody for a really high ping??!!?!

S: Well yeah, do you know what a ping-spoofer is??

B:Yeah...?

S: Well I'd mute them if they were spamming it in chat, duh.

B:*Confused bbh noises*

I cant, I CAN'T XD!! Ping-spoof gods please give me the strength to get through this without laughing.

B:What would you say is the most important rule for player behavior?

S: Probably uhhh, no ping-spoofing.

B:oml I-

S: OK!!! I'd say the second one would be respect.

B:Ok,,, going off of that what would you say is the best way staff members can show  players respect?

S: no ping spoofing?

B:*unintelligible bbh disbelief*

B: OKAY I-*takes a deep breath* I'm almost done with the questions. 

B: What would you say is the easiest hack to detect? (please don't say it)

S: Probably.... ping-

B:OH MY GOSH I'M DONE!

I muted and started uncontrollably laughing 😂 while Bad walked out. Probably trying to regain his composure lmaoo.

B: Ok I'm sorry I lost my temper a little bit there, but are you trying to be funny or something?

S: NO I'm being 100% serious! For real, you can tell if somebody has 9mil ping, that's pretty easy to detect!

B: Look, I don't think ping spoofing is gonna be too big of an issue!

After that troll I tried to keep it serious again, trying to reconcile, and I think it worked. I got a trial mod training and I still can't believe he gave me the benefit of the doubt XD. I trolled a bit more on the trial but I still managed to pass because I found a hacker.

Overall, I'd say that was a good video :)

(Word count: 597)