Chapter 3

Thx for reading!

    3rd pov

______________

Besides the tragedy of the Uchiha clan, Something else was happening in Konoha.

A sweet, kind, short-tempered, cute little girl was totally Not having the time of her life. Her mother had died by giving birth to her which caused her father in a long-term state of insanity. The little girl was left with her abusive father. She was getting abused right about the time Sasuke went home.

 The girl's name was Sakura and she was an angel with so many scars physically and mentally. She passed out from pain and when she woke up she sobbed. She wondered what had happened that had led to her having this life. She continued sobbing and went back to Sleep. She woke up 30 minutes later when she heard her dad calling her name. At that moment she made her decision......

-

-

Sakura's Pov

______________

I decided I was finally leaving this hell hole. I started packing my things secretly when my dad came in. I started trembling, shaking in fear. I sobbed when he gave me that grin. He proceeded towards me with a creepy look on his face. He punched me in the stomach. Pain blossomed in my stomach and I coughed up blood. He grinned in victory and pushed me hard to the ground. My back showered with pain as soon as my back hit the marble floor. 

My supposed " father" started kicking me. I called me a slut, whore, bitch and a murderer. Then he did something that made me almost puke. He pulled his pants down and got his dick out. I screamed and grabbed the closest thing near me and hit him, which was a lamp. I then proceeded to kick him real hard for good measure and he passed out. I finished packing my bags and went to look for food in the house that I could take with me. 

After I finished scavenging and went out the door without looking back and not regretting one damn thing about leaving the place I spent almost my whole life in. I hurriedly went to seek shelter as it looked like it was about to rain. I ate some food and was about to fall asleep when I heard an agonizing scream. It was coming from the Uchiha compound. I followed the sound and saw a little boy running with tears down his face. 

I was really worried and wanted to make sure he was ok. I debated if I should follow him into the woods or tell someone. ' fuck it' I ran after him, into the welcoming woods. That was the best choice I ever made.

-

-

3rd Pov

____________

Little did Sakura know she would finally be free from her scars.

Thank You for reading! 

What are some things I should work on for writing. 

Let me Know in the comments!😊✌😘