Chapter 14

Hey guys! Sorry that I updated late I had to do some family matters and did not have time to write. 

Sorry If the chapter is bad, I have practice so I have to write fast! 

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter!

 Sasuke's Pov

_______________

Naruto and I have been at home for 5 minutes and the house was already filled with various emotions. Mom, Sakura, and Hinata were crying when they heard the news about Naru's little scare while Dad just looked ready to commit murder awhile trying calm everyone down. 

Naru had fallen asleep on my shoulder when we entered the house but the commotion was slowly bringing his sleep to a halt. Everyone had calmed down 2 minutes ago and they were just waiting for my little vixen to wake up. 

I slowly watched as two sleepy, beautiful, bright blue eyes opened. The most adorable yawn escaped the angel I was holding and I was having a silent fangirl moment. When Naru was fully aware of his surroundings, he looked at mom and made grabby hands. Then yelled,

" Mama!"

Mom took him from me without a second to spare and started coddling him.... Leaving me pouting. After mom was finished with his very long moment with Naruto, Dad was apparently very interesting. My fox turned to him and smiled. He wriggled in mom's grasps and said,

" Papa! Ups!"

After the words left his mouth, Naru was scooped up in Dad's arms and was cuddled. Naruto giggled as dad started peppering kisses on his face, which I am not really happy with but since I am awesome, I let it slide. Naruto started clapping his hands as he giggled and did something that even the strongest ninjas ever, would be afraid to do,...................................... He took off dad's mask and kissed his cheeks. 

The room was silent until Dad let out a squeak at the action then quickly put his mask back on. He tried glaring at Naru but, who could ever glare at Naruto while he is giggling and smiling. Everyone was laughing at Dad and Naruto titled his head in confusion, just like a puppy. After everyone got to hold him, he was finally back into my awaiting arms where he was meant to be. ( that was cheesy lol) 

I carried the little fox as we headed towards our new room where Naruto would spend most of his days using the stuff we spoiled him with. Naruto's eyes lit up when he saw our rooms and he immediately went to go explore. 

We were playing with him till 8:00 when the stars were at its brightest. Naru had let out a yawn, signalling that it was time to sleep and in a few minutes were in comfy pj's, ready for bed. I carried to the bed and we started cuddling each other to sleep.

" Good Night daddy"

He whispered sleepily.

I hned as a response and we both were out cold. Ready for the genin exams.

-

-

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoy the chapter! Sorry if it is bad I had to rush it! Love you guys and stay safe!