Chapter 16

Hehe! Hey guys! I am sorry for not updating! You have no idea how close I was to have an assignment late. Plus it is crazy how many birthdays are happening. Like I have another birthday Party this week. This chapter will be super long! For pride month I changed some of the characters and to honor then end of May, the month o celebrate Asians and Pacific islanders, I am adding a few Japanese words here! any way pleas enjoy!

_

_

 ~3rd Pov~

______________

   In the early morning of a ninja village, you could hear birds chirping their tunes with the rising sun. Though, the one and only Sasuke Uchiha was blessed with much more pleasing sounds. He was taking the sweet Naruto a warm, soothing, bubble bath. Giggles erupted from the welcoming bathroom as it was being occupied. Sasuke was smiling at the tub with a warm look on his face. It was the day of the Genin Exams and Sasuke wanted the blond Uzumaki to be as comfortable and calm as possible. 

   When Naruto went back to his big space, he would be faced with anxiety, stress, uneasiness and overall pretty bitter feelings. The handsome boy was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something wet tug at his pajama shirt.The teen currently enjoying his time in little space, was craving attention from his caregiver. Sasuke smiled and turned his attention back to the angel in the bathtub and stripped his clothes off and placed them folded on the toilet.The blonde's face lightened up with joya s he realised his daddy was joining him in the heavenly bubble bath. 

   Squeals and giggles warmed the welcoming and homy bathroom as the blonde made a Santa beard on Sasuke's happy face. The raven smiled as Naruto splashed in the water to his heart' s content without a single care in the world. That's how Sauke liked it. The door was snapped open by Sakura as she swept into the room. You see, ever since they met each other, they stuck to Naruto like glue. They took baths together, helped change together, so Sakura's presence did not bother them in the slightest.

" Good Morning!"

Sakura greeted them with a smile on her pretty face.Sasuke and Naruto acknowledged her with smiles on her face!

" Good Morning Nee-San!"

Naruto greeted her which was followed by a smiling Sakura. She looked at their position and smirked then whistled.

" Damm Sasuke, you're 12 inches. Hey Naruto, would you still love Sasuke if the reason you could not walk for a week was because of him?"

Sasuke scowled at her with a bush on his face and Naruto tilted his head to the side, confused since he was mentally 3 years old. Naruto just sighed in content and laid his head on Sasuke's chest. He was slowly getting back into big space and it always felt weird. Lying on Sasuke always helped him calm down and just relax. Sasuke made it even better when he started running his fingers through Naruto's soft silky hair. Naruto's ears and tails were out and they showed signs of great relaxation and ease. 

  You see, this was the second time Naruto regressed so they paid extra attention to him to see some habits or signs he had. Sakura bent over the tub and started rubbing Naruto's ears. Naru was now a purring, cute, and adorable mess. Naruto had now slipped out of little space and was back to his regular self. He was so at peace that he had not realised what had happened in little space or that he was naked in a bathtub, sitting on the lap of a very naked Sasuke. The teen slowly began coming back to reality and opened his eyes. He was a little hazy and felt so comfortable. When the raven and the pink haired kunoichi saw that he was back, they said in sync,