Chapter 10

Hiya guys! How yall been? This chapter is a little short but I hope you enjoy!

   Sakura Pov

_____________

I sighed and peeked at Hinata at the corner of my eye. Her cute angelic afce was scrunched up in focus and you could see her forehead ruffle. She was so cute and such an angel. I turned to my left and started cooing at Naru. 

Then I let out an annoyed sigh after I remembered I would have to tell Shino, Shikamaru, and Sasuke about Naruto. My eyes scanned Iruka and when we locked eyes, I mouthed to him that it was time to spill. Iruke than announced,

" ok class we are going to slip up into groups and you will switch after 10 minutes."

I instantly paired up with Hinata and Sasuke, while Naruto was with Shikamaru and Shino. Of course because Sasuke is a possessive bastard he was all in a bad mood and was glaring at Naruto's partners. 

It was such a good thing that we could talk outside and spread out. We could drop our mask. Once we were out of sight, picked Hinata up and set her up on my lap. Sasuke sat next to me and let out a sigh for relief. I gave Sasuke a look.

" Spill."

As soon as he said that I then proceeded to tell him about little space and how we all think Naruto will go through it.

I could tell he was very pleased. It was time for us to switch groups and I grouped up with the last people in class that needed to know about Naruto, Shino and Shikamaru.

_

_

Sasuke's Pov

________________

I am so Happy!! My Naru will want to cuddle me a lot and want me to hold him! Though I think if he gets over his trauma he will stop going into little space. In the future he might occasionally but he still will be clingy, cute, cuddly and undescribable. 

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel something or rather someone, clutching my shirt. I was just about to snap at the person but then my eyes met beautiful blue ones and I literally went soft. 

(simp) 

My Naru was looking at me and his hand clutched my shirt. He immediately made grabby hands and he made a pouty face. 

He whimpered and started to jump a little which indicated that he wanted me to carry him.

" Sasu Up Upy!"

My heart. I swear he is too cute for his own good. I scooped him up in my arms and held him bridle style. He giggled and said,

" Sasu can you be my partner? I am a little sleepy and want cuddles."

With a little help from Kakashi and Iruka, Dad and Mom, Naruto lost his stutter. (hehe actually I was a lazy bum and was tired of having a harder time writing someone stuttering *sweat drops*)

I nodded and I walked toward Hinata, she was my other partner. Naru pulled away from my arms making pout, and sat next to Hinata. 

 I was still pouting but then Naruto, being the angel that he is, guided my head to his lap and started playing with my hair. It felt so good and I was getting lulled to sleep.

" Sasu go to sleep and Hinata can do the work."

" Sasuke-kun we can handle it."

Hearing the softness in Naruto's voice made me feel warm and let sleep take me. I softly heard Naruto hum before darkness took me. A small smile on my face.

_

Now I bless yall's eyes

-

-

-

-

Naruto is such an angel I swear! 😣

Bye kits love yall hope you liked the chapter!

Plz vote and make sure to comment!