RECONCILLIATION #1

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" 

[SHUKUKUK.....SHUKUKU]

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" 

"c'mon Montana you need to remain calm" said Iowa 

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" 

[SHUKUKUK........SHUKUKU]

"Montana I realize your angry, but you can't solve this problem with violence"  muttered Sodak

"humph" 

Admiral Sparrow sat at his desk finishing the last report for the day, a simple task made easier by the large women sitting across from him who in ten minutes managed to finish at least a days worth of paperwork. Her efficiency, speed, and work ethic are surprising by anyones standards, Bismarck who is a notoriously short tempered and demanding about getting things done as efficiently as possible and this women proved her equal.

"hehehhe...it seems I have left a bit of an impression"  said H-44

"GGGGRRRRRRRRRR" 

 H-44 was for lack of a better term "A BIG WOMEN" and not in terms of fat, but just big in sheer size she was taller than any battleship girl the admiral has seen and is even taller than Iowa and Montana, standing 7'5" her height was such that she was not to far from  the ceiling within the office. Her uniform was surprisingly standard and conservative by ship girl standards, she wore a uniform similar to Bismarck's, it ran from the base of the neck down her body though it was much longer ending below her knees very little skin was showing though form fitting. Over this, she wore a black stylized officers jacket complete with a officers cap, form fitting metal protected her arms, while fingerless gloves cover her hands, with well manicured nails painted a bright crimson. Thigh high boots covered in more form fitting metal pieces protected her legs,  H-44 herself had a pale complexion, brown hair with a silky smooth and shimmering sheen flowed to her waist. She had quite soft facial features, with high cheek bones, a cute button nose, and soft pink lips. 

H-44 turns to Montana who was currently chained up into a large chair by Iowa and South Dakota in order to prevent him from doing anything rash he was also gaged to keep from causing trouble. She looks down at him, her eyes flash a distinctive dark purple with a slight smile, Montana meets her gaze with his own furious gaze his own eyes shinning a vibrant jade green, Sodak noted the brighter than usual color. 

"hehehehe......look at how tamed you are my dear" 

"GGGGRRRRR" 

"well I have to say, you haven't changed since you left me"

"HMPH" 

"well if it makes you feel better you were right about that cruiser, he was just using me for information, however it seems he was doing it under orders of A150" 

A shocked look appeared on his face, quickly morphing into anger the chains go taught and begin to creek and strain, Iowa approaches but is stopped by South Dakota. H-44 simply smiles and circles the the emperor her fingers just wisp over his skin until she is face to face. 

"you know my dear Husband I find it strange that when your were with me you didn't show me such anger and aggression" 

-_- Montana 

"and yet now when you are with other women you demonstrate viciousness that even I have yet to witness" gestures to Iowa and Sodak

 She bends down, her height was such she had to kneel slightly to his ear

"I wonder did you take them as you did my younger cousin H-41 after my betrayal, did you peel back their armor belts and battered their magazines, over turned and capsized them in order to spread their screws and attack their weakest points, or maybe you just toke it slow and steady only to end in uncontrolled frenzy completely and utterly devouring them while they screamed your name in bliss only stopping once fully satisfied" whispered H-44