Progress

(compressed air )

The sound of the launching ramp could be heard outside as it sent out the ship girls, it started with the destroyers then the cruisers, carriers, and finally the battleships move up for launch.

First was kirishima, mutsu, and nagato as they step on the buttons and slide forward their equipment manifests and were on their way with the rest of the fleet finally it was the super dreadnaughts turn yamato, musashi , and montana

" so this the launch ramp "

" yes we use this to got on the water quickly" said yamato

Montana glances to his left and sees a tan skinned women with blond hair and a uniform some what like yamato's except the fact she has no shirt and the only thing holding her massive chest in place was some bandage like material, montana figured she was musashi by the way he may have glanced a little to long at her chest :p

"  you worried musashi"

" what is there to worry I won't sink easily" she said

" well it's your first battle so I was curious"

" hmph not really, by the way where are you looking"

" no where " Montana said with a slight blush

As the three slide forward their weapons formed first was yamato and musashi three large turrets with 3x18.1 inch (460mm) guns with 6.1inch guns (155mm) for their secondary batteries with a plethora of 25 mm and 5inch (127mm) AA guns attached to ship hulls. Then montana slide forward, his equipment was  four 3xgun 16inch/50 caliber (406mm) turrets, 10x2  5inch/54-L caliber(127mm) and 8x2 3.9inch/65caliber (100mm) turrets on his hips with his radar headband and visor, his vest shifting to an armored one with STS armor on his arms and bridge all on a backpack. This time however is different at practice he didn't do a full summoning now he has a STS armor chest plate over his vest with STS armor on his thighs, back, neck, boots and a armored skirt for his sensitive spot, finally a monstrous AA battery  of over 300 AA guns covered him from head to toe. As he enters formation some of the girls were surprised by his presence particularly his AA battery ironically he was next to maya a cruiser who prides herself on her AA ability and her AA battery was put to shame by his.

===================================================

The fleet was series of circles with the carriers in the middle, battleships and heavy cruisers on the outside, then a ring of light cruisers and destroyers it was meant to maintain mutual support and compactness and protection from submarines. The fleet was maintaining a brisk 20 knot cruising speed.

" this is what it's like to be in a fleet " said montana

" yes it's been a while since we did this " said Nagato the flag ship

Aside from the occasional destroyer and submarine it was largely uneventful until the abyssal started to stir as black clouds formed over the horizon and everyone knew the battle starts now.

" all carriers get your aircraft In the air if any enemy carriers are around be ready all cruisers and destroyers keep and eye for subs and any enemies trying to flank us all battleships are to begin long range shelling when in range " order Nagato

Everyone " yes ma'am"

Soon a equally large fleet appeared including 4 standard carriers, 8 light carriers, 16 heavy cruisers, 12 light cruisers, 28 destroyers, and 11 battleships

" this is going to be tough all battleships commence fire cruisers destroyers prepare AA defense"

The sound of naval riffles echoed across the sea huge columns erupt from ranging shots soon yamato and musashi found the range and everyone cut loose as did the enemy and the sounds of massive shells could be heard from miles. Montana with his radar was constantly hitting the abyssals two Ta Class battleships entered his sights his salvos tore through their armor like paper shredding heavy armor plate and splinter armor plate one Ta class erupted in a massive explosion after a hit in the magazine. soon he turns his attention to the other Ta class.