Intervention

[SIGH]

Montana had a rough day prior, not only was he dragged to a store he didn't want be in, had to basically put up being harassed by two beautiful women who are also his cousins and is NOT  romantically interested in despite what anyone says, and on top of that his cheating estranged  wife suddenly appeared into this world smothering him in her massive chest and promptly passed out. He is currently lying face down in his bed at the naval with someone banging his door.

[BANG BANG BANG]

"ugh what do you want"

"hey Monty it's us" said sodak  

"I'm not letting you two in I've had a bad 24 hours already I don't need more headaches"

"c'mon Monty were sorry we summoned H-44, we didn't know that would happen please let us in" said a apparently remorseful Iowa

"ugh fine" mumbled Montana he made his way on unsteady legs and unlocked the door, once that was done he flopped back on the bed.

[CLINK CLINK CLINK] 

The distinctive sound of glass came to the battleships ears as they came in, there eyes widen at the sight. Bottles and cans were strewn across floor whiskey, rum, vodka, gin, moonshine,  multiple brands of beer, and a bunch of other alcohols they weren't sure of lay on the floor, bed, night stand, washroom and everywhere else.

"Monty what happened it looks like a bunch marines had a party in here" said Sodak

"mmmm.....that is exactly what happened, I manifested my marines and we had a big drinking contest "

"and where are they?" asked Iowa

"they are chilling in their crew quarters below my decks"

"well that's go- WAIT you can manifest your crew?" said Sodak

"well yeah, I do more than get shot up and stay in the repair baths you know"

"anyway look Monty were sorry we messed with your phone if only we knew what would happen"

" don't apologize I should have warned you earlier and told you more about my current situation"

 Both battleships raise their eyebrows quizzically

"well remember when I said H-44 is my wife"

[Both girls nod]

"Well it's important I describe how emperors and empresses of the void get together and interact"  Montana sits up on his bed as the battleships pull a couple of folding chairs and sit down as well

[Nods of confirmation]

" Okay, first and foremost when a ship becomes an empress or emperor they must fill some prerequisites first they must distinguish themselves among the countless ships that exist within the void as most of the ships were never built/completed that is no easy task"

"the void as I said is another world however what I haven't said is that it's also sentient, so like you and me it can make it's own decisions, has sense of self, and can feel emotions, etc."

"it is the void that decides who becomes a emperor or empress, because of this there is a lot of competition to prove ones self "

"Due to the high competition there tends be a lot of fighting and dying but don't worry, we get revived later should we sink within the oceans of the void,  there are twelve levels, each level is an ocean as you go further into the void each ocean becomes more intense, weather becomes worse, there is less land to weigh anchor, you could get attacked suddenly and unexpectedly you with me so far"