Old Foes

Montana the Blue Emperor of the Void has been fighting for a long time and has seen many things both in the void and the real world, and yet not many things have fazed him, sure suddenly being truly alive was unexpected, sure being able to taste and eat food was new, and sure getting to meet women who weren't trying to kill him and make him their "subordinate" was also new, but this feeling was different familiar yet new as if someone he knows was near by.

"what is this why do I have this uneasy feeling"

(a volley of 16 inch shells passes right by Montana's face)

"keh damn it I can't focus like this"

"huh"

Suddenly a battleship princess appears behind the Ta and Ru class battleships while I-class destroyers pepper him with 5inch shells.

"you think that'll bother me vermin" growls out Montana

And proceeds to obliterate a two I-class destroyers with his main battery while his secondary's  keep the others at bay, meanwhile Sodak and the others are trying to keep from getting surrounded.

"aw hell were in trouble " said Cole

"we've been through worse" said fletcher

"when was that" said Laffey

"enough girls focus at the task at hand" yelled St. Louis

"Sodak were in trouble we have to get out of here  we'll b-"

"I know but a princess just showed up and we may not be able to disengage which means"

"we'll have to fight our way out" said the other girls in unison

Sodak knows they are in trouble she turns to Montana and sees him blasting apart abyssal battleships and destroyers until a large explosion envelope him for a moment she couldn't see a thing, her worries are eased when she sees him back away from the smoke to her position.

"Montana are you alright"

"yeah ha hah hah hah I'm ok, those damn princess's are annoying as all hell "

[but at least they are not A150] thought Montana

"yeah I know, even the Yamato's can have problems"

"no matter"

(drip, drip, drip)    

The distinctive sound of blood dripping in the water from Montana's wounds from that last salvo could be heard, the princess  managed to damage one of Montana's main battery turrets and a large gash ran along his right arm and shoulder. 

Soon the princess comes into view however Montana noticed this princess was familiar and soon it clicked.

"well, well,. well, so we meet again princess"

"hmmmmm, oh if it isn't the American battleship I met near japan" said the princess  with a wicked smile on her face

"yeah it's me been a little while so how ya been" said Montana with a smirk

The princess smiles back " oh nothing just tearing apart poor merchant ships that think they can slip past me"

The other ship girls and abyssals  exchange looks, seeing the opportunity Sodak used this chance to blast her way through the abyssals and made a run for it followed by the others except for Montana.

Montana glances over his shoulder at the retreating ship girls and looks back at the princess in front of him and smiles.

"what are you smiling at " said the princess