mint & oak.

Liam as some kid i found on Pinterest 

( he is going to pop up in the next chapter idk why i put him now) 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ENJOY !

Aurora's POV: 

Aurora's POV: 

i woke up from my sleep to find myself on the floor. 

"wait- how did i get here?" 

"get up its already 5:30, Leo is going to be pissed off, he will probably kill a living thing." i saw chase and Xavier standing in front of my bed. i quickly stood up and headed to the bathroom trying to figure out what i want to write in my will before Leonidas kills me. 

i took a quick shower then headed to the walk in closet and picked up a black sports  bra with high waisted black leggings. i got out and nodded to chase and Xavier indicating that I'm ready, they left the room with me in tow. i followed them around this maze of a mansion until we reached an underground passage way.

"that's the gym, it will be were you spend most of you time, at least that's what Leo said" chase explained and he and Xavier chuckled 

"laugh all you want, but when Leonidas kills me i wont have to work out and you'll have to" 

by this time we've reached the gym and walked over to the boxing ring were Leonidas was boxing in with Antonio.

"kick his ass Leo!" chase shouted

"come on Leo finish him!" Xavier joined him

"they're fighting like teenage boys" i thought out loud and Ayla crouched on the ground laughing 

Leo looked away from Antonio towards me, locking his eyes with mine. I'm officially dead.

he turned back to Antonio and continued boxing him. he knocked him out with one blow to the jaw and another to his stomach. in seconds Antonio was on the ground crunched up on the boxing ring's floor.