"my life is mine to rule."

ENJOY!

_________________________________

Aurora's POV: 

i felt a soft mattress under me when i slowly woke up. i don't remember sleeping on a bed, i slept on the couch.  i felt a warm pillow under me so i nuzzled my head into the pillow even more, it was so warm and it smelled so good. 

like mint and oak... 

OH SHIT

 i shot up from the bed to see Leo sleeping. i used him as a pillow. 

"go back to sleep, its too early" he groaned 

"how on earth did i get here...? i slept on the couch.." 

"are you that dumb? i carried you here because the living room gets cold at night." he rubbed his eyes and sat up 

i glared at him then smirked "i see now, you care about me" i said jokingly and a shocked expression was plastered on his face

"what no! of course not! i just didn't want to deal with your shit when you wake up and get mad because we didn't move you" he got up and headed to the bathroom so fast and ocked the door behind him

"you still could've woke me up!" i yelled high enough for him to hear through the sound of the shower going on 

i got up from the bed and chose to pick out an outfit till he gets out of the bathroom. i entered the closet and couldn't choose, there were so many options. you know what? fuck it, I'll go with the first thing that i found.

i heard the bathroom door open then close and i figured  Leo got out of the bathroom. i reached the bathroom door and i froze. 

Leo stood at the bathroom's door frame.

he was dripping from the shower, with only his towel hanging so low, it showed off all his muscles and defined abs. he looked so majestic it felt like he wasn't real.

 he cleared his throat and i found myself blushing from embarrassment, he figured out that i was checking him out.

 "like what you see? too bad you cant have it" he teased as he passed by me to the walk in closet

 i was so shocked from his actions i didn't find a proper reply "its not like i want you! if we were the last 2 people on this planet. i wouldn't get with you. i would rather date chicken nuggets!" 

i went to the bathroom and discovered why my hormones were all over the place, i got my  period. i groaned and hopped in the shower and cleaned myself off. i finished my hygienic routine and finished doing my hair with no make up.

 i finished my hygienic routine and finished doing my hair with no make up