"that was quick"

ENJOY!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aurora's POV: 

i immediately headed back to the hotel room and rushed to call chase and the mafia.

"hey how's every-" i cut him off

"chase listen to me, the French intelligence arrested Leo and i need to get him out now" i rushed to set up my laptop

"what?! how did that happen?"

"he killed a drunk man that's was trying to harass me, they were spying on him. we have to get him out now" 

"listen the only way we can get him out is if we work fast, but if we come over we will lose time and Leo will probably end up in a case and they can throw him in jail since the government rules. i will contact the Italian government now" 

"what do you want me to do?" 

"nothing, stay safe and don't risk anything, love you" he ended the call

"do nothing? not gonna happen" i told myself as i opened the French intelligence's website

i quickly hid my IP address and started hacking. i had to enter their main frame so i can be able to destroy it, and to do that i need access to the system, so I'm going to crack the website and enter in as an incognito device so they wont be able to track me.

____________________________

20 minutes later, i hacked into their website. the first part of the plan was complete.

all i needed to do was get access to the main frame, which i was having troubles with. i remembered a pointer my dad gave me, he said if i need to access something i needed to find the flaws in it, and if there isn't any evident ones i have to make flaws. since i have access to the system i chose to crash it so they wont have any security measures on the main frame.

in 5 minutes i crashed the entire French intelligence system and left a virus behind as i entered the main frame so they wont be able to find me. i reached the main frame and transferred all the valuable information the mafia may use against them to an incognito server. 

the French intelligence system was completely destroyed. at least for now, but it will take an extremely long time to restore all the data.

i heard my phone ring and i picked it up "hey"

"aurora the Italian government clarified that the French intelligence system has crashed and corrupted 5 minutes ago" he sounded confused

"yeah all the data is in a server, the mafia can benefit from it, and Leo would clearly want control over them after what they did to him." 

"aurora. imp so fucking proud of you. you literally just saved Leo in an hour. i sent some of our mafia members from the French headquarters. they should be at the hotel in 10 minutes, take them and attack the base where they have Leo held and the private jet will be waiting for you to escape." chase chuckled