"maybe fate was right..."

This chapter is dedicated to @dracoishotperiod!

she is so amazing <3  if you like Draco Malfoy fanfics check out her book "Dark Lady" 🦋💛

ENJOY! 

_____________________________________

Aurora's POV: 

we reached the mansion and i immediately hopped from the trunk and ran inside. i was laughing and shaking at the same time. i heard a voice calling out for me and i just knew it was Leo.

"AURORA!"

i heard him scream as i ran up to the 3rd floor, which I've never been to before. i got lost completely and couldn't even find the stairs, so i casually chose the biggest, tallest, and scariest door i saw. it  screamed 'DONT ENTER' and i just did the opposite.

i closed the door behind me without looking back, and when i turned, my mouth dropped to the core of the earth.

have you ever seen the movie 'Beauty and the beast' ?

yes, the library the beast gives to belle, is the one I'm standing in. but a more expensive one.

it had walls with book shelves filled to the brink of falling off. this was my heaven.

i was trying to escape the world i was in, to travel instantly to another world, and suddenly, the universe chose to become my ally and give me a ticket to any world i choose. in every single one of these pages, is another world waiting patently to be discovered. i grabbed a random book from the closest shelf to me & without even looking at it, i opened it and started reading it while standing.

turns out the book is called 'Wuthering heights', a classic. i have read this book so many times i could recite it. i started reading it while standing; forgetting about the world around me and the world outside this book & focusing on the universe inside this book, its some other reality created by magical hands. hands that contain more magic than the wizard of Oz may ever have & more magic than harry potter can produce. the magic of writing. 

i got carried off there for a minute, till i heard the same voice coming closer, but i wanted to read the next line. just to savior it, i read it out loud.

 "If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger." i  suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around to face them.

 and as you might've guessed, it was Leonidas 'the asshole with anger issues' Gambino 

"What do you think your doing?! give me one reason to not kill you for becoming 'bestfriends' with a mafia leader who attacked our mafia alliance, hiding somewhere in the car and immediately disappearing when we parked the cars, and lastly for entering my property and especially venturing into a place i have banned EVERYONE from entering, and reading a book like you've done nothing!" he screamed in one breath with the top of his lungs