- goodbye my love. - natsu ver.

- "NATSU NO!!" -
story where natsu sacrifices himself to save his family.
next story will be a lucy ver.

{LUCY}

me and natsu were fighting zeref- finally! but it wasn't looking good for us, zeref had me and happy on the ground, i was bleeding out of my mouth and my right side of my stomach.

happy was all scratched and hurt, i had been hugging him and protecting him from attacks while natsu fought. "lucy!" happy cried hugging me.

"it'll be alright, natsu and i are gonna keep you safe it's okay.." i whispered petting his fur before getting hit with another attack, to which i reacted with a scream and a burnt back.

i heard natsu groan as he was thrown against a wall. "natsu!" we both yelped running over to him, "natsu, are you alright?!" i sat on my knees next to him, he only nodded.

zeref walked towards us, "aye-ya-yay. i wasn't gonna kill you both, i was only planning to murder your girl-toy but since your all here i'll just get it over with."

he charged his attack causing me to hug onto natsu and happy, "natsu.. lucy.." i heard happy sob makin me tear, before i felt a hand on mine. i looked up at natsu who was standing up.

"natsu what're you-!" "natsu!" me and happy yelled. he looked at us; hugging us and kissing my hand. "i'll see you two later." he whispered making me sob.

he started walking making me reach my guild marked hand out to him. "natsu.." i sobbed, happy tried to fly away but his wings wouldn't work properly.

i held him in my arms, both of us crying rivers. "i'm gonna count to three natsu. i expect you to move!" zeref yelled his attack charging up.

"one!" natsu walked a bit closer to him waving goodbye at us. "two!!" zeref again yelled, natsu was now infront of him, he turned his head to grin, making my eyes foggy from all the tears that slipped out onto my cheek.

"THREE." natsu grabbed zerefs hand with one hand and used his other to charge his own attack at zeref.

both attacks fired causing there to be a huge light and fire explosion. i covered happy as we screamed.

all the light disappeared letting us open our eyes and adjust to what was happening. my eyes cleared and made it to natsu, he was lying on the floor next to zeref who was disintegrating.

"NATSU!" i screamed standing up and running as fast as i could to him, sitting next to him and holding him. "natsu! natsu wake up please!" i shook him, "natsuuu!" happy screamed out with tears flowing out of his eyes.

i felt his heart beat noticing there wasn't one. "no.. no no no!" i screamed hugging him and happy. "i'm sorry my love.. i'm so so so sorry!" i yelped in agony,

me and happy were left there crying, screaming and hugging eachother. natsus body started to glow and disintegrate into the air.

i tried reaching out to him and hug him but it was no use, he was gone. "NO!! BRING HIM BACK! PLEASE!.. please bring my life back.." i mumbled punching the floor.
"please.."

{NO ONES POV}

erza and everyone else was fighting till it all stopped, all the enemies just started disappearing and disintegrating. "lord zeref.. has been defeated.." they heard the enemies say making them all cheer.

erza was smiling with tears in her eyes before she felt a warm precedence and heard their laugh very faintly but it all disappeared slowly. "natsu.. where's natsu, lucy and happy?!" erza yelled in worry.

they all looked around before heading to the guild.

lucy was crying with happy in her hands, they felt two arms hug them and she felt the spirit kiss her forehead. "i love you." it whispered and disappeared.

they both sadly smiled still crying and hugging one another. "he's alright now." lucy told happy who nodded with sobs.

the whole guild entered spotting the two but no natsu. "where's natsu?" mira asked. lucy turned to them still holding happy.

her eyes were red, her hair was messy, her clothes teared and covered in blood as well as her stomach and her cheeks stained with tears.

she shook her head sobbing, making the others eyes widen while tears formed. "no way.." gray whispered tears slipped out of his eyes.

erza held her heart crying. "natsu.." she mumbled. everyone cried and sobbed, "you did it again kid.. you saved us." laxus said struggling to hide his tears while mira hugged him crying.

"he's still gonna keep over us all the time." master mavis sobbed, trying to comfort her guild. "rest well natsu." erza cried into her broken armor.

(A/N) AAAAHHH IM HORRIBKE AT WRITING ANGST HHH