Chapter 5

I got carried away. And I didn't proof read so sorry for weird sentence fluencies. <3

-~-

"No! That is not the point I am trying to make!" Phil absolutly screeches, crossing his arms and straightening up like a defensive puppy. I just roll my eyes, finishing up my PB&J while listening to the bickering of Phil vs. parents. Phil and his parents arguing has become the highlight of my summer vacations.

I have to admit it's a little funny to watch him get so angered over useless things, oh who am I getting it's hilarious.

The simplest things set him off too. The wind opened his door a centimeter? There's Phil accuses everyone in the house of trying to steal something, especially his new favourite target, me. It has to be the fact that I'm new to the house and the Lester's don't know me as well as Phil yet. That only makes it easier to blame each and every little thing on me.

Today's totally useless thing you may ask? His mother vacuumed his room, a brutal thing to do to a defensless teenager I know. The ways Phil's going on and on about it makes you think she ripped open all his drawers. Rifling through each one and taking photos of all the contents for Facebook.

Mrs. Lester looks is downright seething at Phil, clenching her jaw and squaring her shoulders with a defining crack. Phil's dad mimics the action. I have no idea how Phil is able to handle them both glaring him down, I've practicially tucked myself away in the corner of the kitchen just from watching them.

"Phil, I vacuumed is that a crime?" Mrs. Lester says, her anger's reminds me of snake venom. It may be slow to come but when it does it's powerful and lasts for days on end. Seems like lately Phil's been getting more and more on her nerves, everything he utters seems to send her into aggressive forcefulness.

Maybe this is what Phil wants his effect on people to be. Break them down brick by brick then laugh as they unravel and throw their patinece to your forehead like a pocket knife. If that's the case Phil is one sick bastard that needs some damned help.

"You went into my room without permission. Normal moms don't do that." I can't stop myself, I snort, the sound pausing everyones previous actions. They all turn to me with shocked expressions, I don't make comments regarding Phil often.

Phil is glaring daggers into my skin. In a second he strides over to my corner and I can't back up any farther. Nearly chocking on my PB&J when his face gets awkwardly close into my personal bubble.

"Do you have a problem?" He snaps, flecks of spit landing over my cheeks. Gross I think, flinching away from him, earning a hoarse chuckle from that dick hovering way to close to me. I shoot the Lester's a 'help' look but all I get is them having a conversation made entirely of sideways glances.

"N-no," I curse myself for stuttering, opening myself up as weak towards him. Phil just grins but it's not a happy grin. It is more along the lines of a wolf grin, an evil smile that makes you shudder away uncomfortably at the sight.

After a few agonizing seconds of scared silence Mrs. Lester clears her throat."Phil, back off him please." Her demand rattles off into a question. Phil finally rips his gaze from me and I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. Looking into Phil's eyes was one of the worst thing I've ever done, its like seeing all the horrid pranks he's planning for you and the public humiliation he will laugh at well you indorse it in front of him.

The moment Phil's far enough away I stuff the last of my sandwich in my mouth. Stomach turning from anxiety as I somehow slide past Phil without touching him, barreling up the stairs into my room in under half a minute.