Villains Assemble

"Thanks for coming," Beck steps torwards Bucky, shaking his hand, "We need all the help we can get."

"Good job I brought more help then." 

A portal appears in the corner of the room and shadows begin to emerge. First theres Hela, Loki's sister. Then comes Thanos and his army, followed by Killmonger, Kaecilius, Ultron, Ghost, the frost giants and Ebony Maw. How did Bucky find everyone? 

"What are you all doing here?" I ask, a little shocked.

"Us villains stick together." smiles Beck as he puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"Impressive." My father steps sideways to reveal an army of soldiers, "You still won't beat my army though."

"We can together." Loki takes my hand and steps forwards. 

I look up at him at the same time he looks at me. If this goes wrong, it could be the last time we see each other. A single tear escaoes the corner of my eye as I swear to myself to protect Loki, even if it costs me my life. Loki sqeezes my hand reassuringly and wipes the tear from my cheek. 

"Can we just get this started already?" says Ultron from behind me as he steps forwards.

"Yeah, the talking's kind of boring me now." echoes Killmonger, taking his place by our side. 

"Well it wouldn't be fair not to let him talk," says Hela stepping forward to stand next to her brother, "After all, these are going to be his last words." 

"But does he have to say so much?" complains Thanos, standing slightly behind with his army. 

"It's human nature to talk a lot before you're going to die." Ebony Maw takes his place next to Thanos. 

"He isn't exactly human though is he?" Kaecilius says pointing to my father. He has a point, "I mean look at his face."

"Now you're the ones boring me." says my father, an unamused expression on his face.

I step forwards, turnign to all the villains. "What do you say? Shall we get this party started?"

A chorus of agreement echoes through the room as everyone readies themselves for the battle ahead. Smirking, I turn around to face my father. Closing my eyes, I focus on my powers, letting them take over my body. When I open my eyes again, they are glowing red. My fathers smile disappears as fear fills his eyes. I raise my hand, focusing on a nearby soldier. He begins to scream as I lift him into the air using my powers and throw him against the wall. A loud crack echoes through the room as his head hits the wall. 

"Then let's fight."