Your girl?

"Your girl?"

Everyone turns to see Loki stood in the doorway, his eyes red and puffy. When I see him, my eyes fill with tears and a smile forms on my lips. 

"Ah, brother. I see you've returned." Thor comes across and claps Loki on his back. 

"Yes, I actually came back for my fiance." He looks me in the eyes, before turning back to Thor. 

"I think you're in the wrong place." laughs Clint, twirling a chopstick around.

"Oh, I'm in the right place," he turns to me, "Just ask Jess."

Everyone turns to look at me, a puzzled expression on their face. I just sit their, not saying anything and smile at them, waiting for them to say something. 

"Is he joking?" says Sam, finally breaking the silence. 

"No he's telling the truth." I stand up and walk over to where Loki stands, pulling him into a hug. I breath in the scent of him, getting lost in it. "How did you find me?" I whisper in Loki's ear. 

"Thor told me you were here," he whispers back, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know where you were." I pull back from the hug looking at him, "I missed you so much though."

"I missed you too." he plants a kiss on my forehead before we turn back to face the others, all of them staring at us wide eyed. 

"Wow, I erm...I didn't expect that." comments Wanda, breaking the silence. 

"You're still engaged to him?" questions Bucky, looking pained by this news.

"Am I the only one who's confused?" interupts Scott. 

"No, I'm confused as well Ant boy." says Loki as he turns to Bucky, his eyes narrowing. 

"It's actually Ant-man but you know what nevermind." mumbles Scott, trailing off. 

"Everything was perfect before you came along and ruined it cyborg." Loki steps away from me, slowly walking towards Bucky as he glares at him. 

"I didn't do anything wrong." smirks Bucky, stepping closer to Loki.

"You told my fiance you loved her and then kissed her!" screams Loki, stepping so close to Bucky that if Bucky was taller, their noses would be touching. 

"And what are you going to do about it?" laughs Bucky, looking up at Loki.

"Don't do anything either of you will regret." cautions Thor. 

"I'm going to make sure you can never touch my fiance again." 

"Ooo, I'm so scared." 

"I'm going to enjoy punching that pretty little face of yours."

"Outside now!"

"I can't deal with this." I mutter, storming out of the room without them noticing and heading for my room, my face stained with tears. 

"Hey!" Clint steps in between Bucky and Loki, breaking them apart, "If you two stopped fighting fot two minutes you'd realise the person you're fighting over just left."

Loki turns to the doorway and seeing that I've gone, steps away from Bucky shaking his head. "I'm such an idiot."

"Yeah you both are." comments Scott.

"That didn't mean you had to agree with me." 

"Hey, no more fighting." snaps Clint, "Me and Scott are going to go after Jess and you two need to do some serious thinking."