Home

I stand, holding hands with Loki and watching as my friends watch my goodbye video. My eyes well up with tears as I listen to them.

"You know you could go back if you want to."

"I know."

"Then what's stopping you?"

"They'll be okay without me. And besides," I turn away from them, looking at Loki admiringly, "Why would I want to go home when I've finally found my soulmate?"

"And I've finally found mine."

Loki smiles at me before leaning down and pressing his lips gently to mine. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair.

"Mummy?"

I pull back from Loki and turn to see a little boy stood not far from us. He has long black hair and blue eyes. His skin is pale and he is about 3 or 4 years old.

"Daddy?"

Loki looks at the boy, his eyes filled to the brim with tears of joy. A smile is plastered on his face as he gazes at the boy.

I take Loki's hand, dragging him forwards with me as I run towards our son. When I reach him, I pull him into my chest and hold on tight to him. Loki wraps his arms around me and our son, holding us both tightly.

"I missed you both so much." cries the boy as we break the hug.

"We missed you too." I whisper, kissing him on the head.

"I have so much to tell you both."

"We can't wait to hear it." laughs Loki, taking his son in his arms and holding him tightly.

I stand and look at my two favorite boys in the world, a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes. Loki looks up at me, a worried expression.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Everything couldn't be more perfect."

"I agree."

I turn around and my heart stops. There a few feet away stands Beck, a huge smile on his face. I run into his open arms, collapsing against his chest as tears well in my eyes.

"Daddy, what's wrong with mummy?"

"Nothing, she's just really happy to see your uncle Beck."

"Uncle Beck has been taking care of me. He said you'd both come."

I look up at Beck as I pull away from his hug, "Thank you for taking care of him."

"I owed it to you. Besides, he's a little bundle of joy. Although he is very mischievous."

I look back to where Loki and my son are playing together. "He gets that from his dad."

"So how come you haven't gone home?"

"This is my home Beck. It always has been."