one

right now your sitting on a bench. waiting for tubbo. tubbo was this kid who came to meet you all the time. he ment you when you were walking in your forset. you guys have been friends ever sense then. you guys can only find eachother at the bench because of how big your forset was. he takes so long. thats because he needs to make sure no one else knows about me. no one knows what other people would think. "hey!!" you hear tubbos voice as he stumbles over. "you took longer this time." you say trying so hard for your voice not to be taken as a threat. "someone followed me this time." he keeps speaking. "one of my friends followed me into the forset. im lucky i caught them before i made it too you" he chuckles and you nod back. "i really want you too meet my friends" tubbo sounds like he is trying to plead you into doing it. "tubbo darling you know i cant. you dont know what they will do too me" you ruffle his hair. "well two friends are hybirds like you so i dont think that they will hurt you if they didnt hurt them!" tubbo still pleads. you give him a light hum. "i will think about it. but if they try to hurt me tubbo i will have to hurt them to defend myself. dont blame me for the health bill." you laugh and tubbo laughs with you. "so is that a yes?" he gives you puppy eyes. "i said i would think about it let me think ok?" you state. "TUBBBOOOOO" you hear a faint scream. "oh it seems like wilbur needs my help with something in pogtopia" he says. "see you soon Fire!" fire was your nickname he gave you. you never have told anyone your real name just incase if they want too hunt you down. you wave knowing you cant say bye because you dont want will to hear. you know a bit about tubbos friends. wilbur. the dude who loves music and makes music. tubbo himself. the bee loving kind type of human. tommy. "the child" tubbo calls him. he likes muisc too. just the disc kind though. thats all you know. you have never seen or talked to them before. only heard of them. now your by yourself on the worn out wooden bench. "i have done enough today" you say and you fly up too your house.