8 (to lazy to write the word)

(i gave you guys a long chapter now a kind of short one because i still have more ideas in my head. today im really spoiling my children)

now your walking with skeppy bad and antfrost. they are going to show you whatever this 'dream smp' thing is. tbh you would rather stay home. "hey do you like-" "bad dont start with this. me or the-" bad slaps his hand unto skeppys mouth and then lets go of it making him shut up. "anyways as i was saying. do you like eggs??" bad says as he puts his hands in his pockets as he walks. "i mean as food yeah they taste good." you kick a rock as you keep walking. "hm." bad mumbles something to antfrost and he nods as skeppy looks very annoyed.

"oh hey look at that we are here!" skeppy trys to change the subject. 'hm somethings off here.' "anyways lets get on with the tour!" bad smiles. "right now we have just hit the portal. that is where this starts." skeppy says and you hum. "and over there is the community house" he drags you inside. "look nice." you grab a peace of bread from a chest and eat it. "your lucky everyone is busy right now so you wont be hurt." skeppy rubs his eyes getting blasted by the sunlight.

"i mean thats one good thing" you state. "thats ponks power tower" he points to the tower with red vines on it. "whats with the vines?" you ask. "nothing" skeppy says shooting a glare at bad. 'this is very odd.' you guys keep walking and you see a big ufo in the sky with more vines on it. 'they look gross' as soon as you thought that you trip as almost fall on one thats scattered on the ground. "let me just." you form a ball of fire in your hand and burn the vine away from the path. "DONT DO THAT" bad rushes over and heals the vine making it go back over the path.

"why not?" you ask. "because they are very important to the sever." he smiles at you.  you just glare at him in confusoin but go with it. "may i talk with y/n for a moment bad??" skeppy says. "sure" as soon as bad says that skeppy pulls you away from them. "dont trust bad. he may seem like a good person but he warships something that evil. just d/ont go with the egg." he whispers to you. "what even is the egg?" you whipser back. "i really dont know all i know is its bad. just dont do what he says." he whispers to you kind of worried. "got ya i dont even know you guys that much anyways."

after that you both catch up with bad and antfrost. "oh hey look at that sign!" bad points to a sign that says "warship the egg" with a picture of a red egg on it. "i bet the egg is good!" he smiles. "hm i guess." you lie but try to make it seem as a truth. you guys keep walking and you see a sign with a lizard with a pan and the red egg in it. you laugh at it as you agree to make the egg a 'omelette' in your head.

"look we are at are next stop!" bad jumps down into a pit of water thats in a deep hole as you jump into it with him. skeppy and ant go behind you. "this is the xp farm" bad points to the fuck ton of spiders in a cage with water flowing to make them wash to the end. you nod. bad grabs your hand and pulls you into a hallway full of more of those vines. 'gross much?' you keep walking until you guys make it into a room filled with the vines and in the corner is the egg.

bad yanks you over to the egg as skeppy stays still and antfrost follows behind. "look how pretty the egg is y/n" bad speaks up. "i mean i guess it looks good. i like the white eggs better though." you state. "can you hear to speak to you??" bad asks. "i mean eggs cant speak bro. so no." you look at him confused. "this egg can." he says. as he hands you a peace of steak. "try feeding it." he smiles. "uh? eggs cant eat." you tilt your head

"this one can" he chuckles. "uh ok??" you throw the meat at the egg and it just sits there. "nothing happend." you rub the back of your head. skeppy comes running up to you "RUN I WILL HOLD OFF BAD" he yells. "OK" you starting running "THE EGG IS NOT DONE WITH YOU WAIT" bad yells as skeppy faintly yells something else. you can feel antfrost chasing you.

you let your wings out and fly out of the hole as antfrost uses a fork thingy to fly out. 'what even is that thing' you turn around and grab your sword using your powers on it to make it light on fire. then you swing at antfrost. it missed. you quickly stomp the ground making fire spikes come out of the ground setting antfrost on fire and then you throw your sword at him that hits him right in the arm pinning him too the ground.

you fly up with your wings and fly away and land unto the path. your wings are half charcoal due to you using half of your enegry. you cough and try to gain your breath back.

                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .

                    "huh huh huh.."

                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .

                         "You ok?"

                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .