six

(i was not expecting people too like this h o l y c o w -)

you walk into yours house and slip off your {Whatever shoes/brand you wanna wear} "hm like the cottage vibe" technoblade hums out. "yeah its meant too be a cottage so duh" you scoff. "sas much" he picks up a cat stuffed animal "i understand why you act like a child now" he smiles cockly

"shut up my mom gave me that when i was young" you flip him off and his cocky grin grows wider. "stop smiling before i slap it off you" at this point your holding your laugh and your red from not breathing, bro you guys look so stupid right now.

"you came here too sleep not look at my stuff now. couch time." you mange to say before letting out a huge wheeze. "shut up before i slap you" he stares at you and you quickly hold your breath again.

"im going to sleep, bye pig boy do whatever idc" you stumble too your bedroom and lock it behind you so he cant make his way in. with that you change into comfy {whatever you want} and flop onto your bed and drift off too sleep.

.
.
.
.

"dont try and shoot me, you have no change" "Are you sure about that hun?" "yes." you slap the bottem of the gun making it flip out of his hand and grab it quickly pointing at him. he pulls his sword out and trys to slash you but you flip over him and slap him in the head with the gun as he falls too the floor. "hmm nice moves DARLING" "Stop calling me that." you growl. he uses this chance to swipe at your leg hitting his shot pretty well. you grunt in pain. "bad move." you step on his arm causing him to yell a bit. "Dont mess with your own SISTER like that."

you wake up in a cold sweat. 'what the fuck was that dream.' 'well more like a nightmare' 'welp no use in sleeping now i guess.'  you get up and check the time. 'its only 2:00.. welp im up and ready anyways i guess no sleep for me.' you decide to change into a moring outfit and then slowly open you door trying not to wake your guest.

you tiptoe into the kitchen and grab your f/c mug and pop it into the coffee maker. (if you dont like coffee im sorry) and then take the steaming coffee when its done. sense you dont want to wake your guest you slip on your shoes and open door welcoming the cold breeze. you slowly close the door as you step into the porch made out of logs from this tree. handmade.

being risky you sit on the railing and swing your legs in the wind, h/c blowing in the wind aswell. picking your coffee up and taking a sip. "you good?" a monotone voice puts a hand on your sholder and you jump. "yes what makes you say im not." you say. "i dont know." technoblade hums as he slides onto the railing next to you.

"why are you not sleeping??" you ask still looking into the sky. "couldnt sleep" he closes his eyes. "samee" you reply sweet and simple. now you both are just on your porch looking at the stars.

                                    .
                                    .
                                    .
                                    .

             "i know this is sudden in all."
                     "But i trust you."

                                   .
                                   .
                                   .
                                   .

                      "I trust you too."