seven

(Sorry for not updating in a while- school is really in the way. but i really do love all of you :)) make sure to drink water and eat food and most importantly have a amazing day!)

(extra long chapter for you guys)

you wake up to the smell of food. 'who the hell made food??. at least i can hope they didnt burn the house down.' you get up from the floor?? 'jeez i fell off the bed last night' "no pun intented." you blurt out.

"hmmmmmmmm i smell foooood." you push yourself up and walk to the kitchen. 'only a note with wait what is that??' you grab the note and read it out loud.

"thank you for letting me in your house, i went back home. also its your fault if i get hurt trying to get down your house is in a tree. made you pancakes as a thanks. :) - techno/the dude you let into your house (better not forget me)"

'hm thats nice' you bite into the pancakes. 'wtf its not burned he didnt fuck things up.' you let out a hum. finishing the pancakes you throw the plate into the sink but it breaks. "another man down-" you chuckle a bit.

'now what should i do??' 'i mean i can go deeper into the forset and explore maybe' 'claim more land i guess.' 'last time i had to fight for this land though.' 'plus i have to hide my wings so people to hunt me down.' you let out a displeased groan. 'should i really do that or wait for another day?.' 'ughhhh just do it y/n' "fine i guess i wil do it."

'welp dress time.' first you slip out of your dirty stuff and put on some jeans and a white tee. then put on a black hoodie. 'i will add some basic stuff.' you swiftly move over to your dresser and grab some red earings and put them on and hang some chains from your long pointed ears. next applying some basic makeup. put on a belt and hook all of your stuff into it. sword and axe, check, pixaxe and your bag of pots, check, and lastly your godly scythe.

you have some powers that you never have told people too. everyone has powers yet no one knows. yours is fire. there is water types, dark, light/ the angles, humans, earth, there are mixes of them that are called highbirds.

yours powers are simple put powerful. your a highbird because your dad was dark and your mom was fire. you have mostly fire from your moms side though. but you have some dark powers as well. your fire powers you have more control of. you dont know how to work your dark powers. they just lash out whenever your in great danger.

'anways enough stalling.' you slide your cape on and try to get your wings hidden enough. you could make them turn invisable but that gets rid of half of your power. then you would have to wait until next time you sleep to gain it back. so you would rather not.

next you slip on your crown that has all sorts of leafs all around it. you slip on your boots and strap your mask unto your face. 'finally done' you sigh as you open the door and head  ouside making sure to close it on the way. you let your wings flap out of the cape for a minute so you can fly down from the tree. then hide them back into the cape.

as you walk around your hard boots hit the muddy grass. the cringe at the smell of the grass. you never liked the smell of grass. you never knew why. 'oh a new smell' 'gas??' you grip unto your sword just incase. as you keep walking deeper into the forest. {my wifi went out in the middle of this lol}

"fuck" you turn around and pull out your sword quickly. there is 3 people. one is a dark type and you can tell. black small wings with horns and a red hood. one water type i think?? unless there another mix that formed another type. blue hoodie with blue on half of his face. then a animal human thing??. im just going to call him a earth type because i have no clue what he could be.

"skeppy stop your bad talk." the demon spits out and skeppy?? ok the blue one is skeppy i think because he rolled his eyes. "hello! may i ask who you are?? and why you are near the dream smp??." the demon speaks up. Dream smp?? whats that??? hm. "1. im not telling you who i am if i dont know you. 2. what the fuck is the dream smp?." you ask. "language." the demon says. you flip the demon off and he looks a bit hurt by that. "Dont hurt bad." skeppy says. "what if i want to?." you bite back. "then come over here and try me bitch." skeppy cracks his fingers. "game on."

you both run at eachother and he trys to use his powers and hit you. but you swiftly go past it. "You know how to use your powers??" you are not really shocked because there is books selling everywhere about how to use them right now. but selling for a lot of money.  "of course i do. all three of us know."  he smiles

"i bet you cant do anything because your a human. i dont see anything showing your any type." he smiles cockly. "bet." you stomp your foot on the ground and fire comes out of the ground creating a line that lights him right on fire and then goes away. "OW WTF" he yells as he drops on the ground and rolls around trying to put himself out. you laugh at him.

"wait are you not a water type?? water types can use there powers to put themselfs out right??" you stare at him. "no im a mix of light and earth and they called me a diamond type." he wipes the grass stains off his body. "and he is a earth type mixed with a dark type that made him a animal when he was born" he points to the fox dog thingy. "wait what are your names??" "im skeppy he is antfrost and he is badboyhalo but you can call him bad for short" skeppy smiles lightly.

"wait so what type is bad?" you rub the back of your neck. "oh i am a dark and light mixed!" bad smiles at you and you smile back. "nice to meet you all" you hum.

                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .

"can you show me what the dream smp is now?"

                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .

"yes but there are people who may hurt you. Y/n."

                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .