three

(i may not get many chapters done today due to school and stuff. but i will try my best to post when i can :)  )

"im here!!" i can tell thats tubbos voice even though i cant really see him. "HELLO TUBBO!" the tommy boy screams. "Hello child!" tubbo says delightfully. "oh come on that was a low blow." the tommy boy says turning away. you chuckle at that but notice what you did. now everyone there is looking around confused on what that sound was and where it came from. tubbo seemed to recognize your chuckle because he started to speak up. "uhhh heh heh. how about we go somewhere else!.." he scratches the back of his head. "tubbo did you send someone to watch over us?." the dude in the yellow sweater said. "heh heh no not at all wilbur!" 'so thats wilbur?? then who is that other guy?' "so then what was that chuckle?." wilbur pulls his sword out. "i laughed at tommy!" tubbo says. tommy seems to be almost shocked that tubbo would do such a thing. the thing is he didint though. "you dont sound like that." wilbur moves closer to tubbo as tubbo backs away. 'i need to do something' you think. you quickly put your wings back out from hiding (you can hide your wings but you rarely do. only when your hideing or its raining) and swoop down from the trees and land infront of tubbo. "dont you dare fucking touch him." you growl. "oh fire thank god your here." tubbo whispers as he hugs you from behind. the two boys look shocked. wilbur quickly moves his sword down and puts it away. "hey guys im back with more- What the-" the monotone dude from before stares right at you with a bag of potatos in hand. he had a pig mask, long pink braided hair, a red cape on his back. "TUBBO YOU HAVE A PET- WHAT EVEN IS THAT-" tommy screams. "im not a pet you child." you snap a glare at him and he stops the next word that was going to come out of his mouth. "tubbo who is this??." wilbur finally gets out of his shocked state. "oh this is fire!" he says as i wave a hello with one of my wings.