five

when you and tubbo and techno were exploring you guys found a pretty lake that you guys sat down by and sat there and chated for a while. now its only you and techno at the lake because tubbo had to leave to do stuff for will.

you really didnt know why tubbo left you alone so much. you told yourself never too think much about it though.

"you ok??" technoblade asks. he seems too be just looking at the water. "thinking" you look around for a moment. now this was really awkward. "song stuck in your head?. i can tell you know." he fixes his mask that was tilted a bit.

"mhm devil town" you rub your eyes. 'for fuck sake this dude knows everything at this point. was i humming??. nah. then how the fuck would he know?? ughhhhh i just want to go home but i dont want too be rudeee'

you curse under your breath. "so what do you want too do?" he stares at you. "i dont know. if i knew i would have done it already." you snap a bit. "jeez sas much" he laughs "shut up you peace of shit" you mumble. you end up getting up and pulling out a drink from you belt. "wow now flex your wings right infront of me huh" technoblade rolls his eyes. "hm?" you turn around with a juicebox in your hand and sucking on the juices straw.

"where did you get that??" he crosses his arms "had it on me" you say. "who has a juicebox on them at all times??" he starts cracking up. you choke on your juice "BITCH ITS FOOD BEFORE BATTLE BECAUSE IM MORE BETTER THEN YOu" your voice cracks at the last part and he laughs harder.

"FUCK YOU" you throw you juicebox at him and it hit his head "look how better i am" you say in a cocky tone of voice. "Oh its on" he grabs your arm and throws you into the water but you fly up before you hit the water grabbing your sword and swinging at him and he swiftly goes past your sword and grabs his sword swinging at your wings but his sword just ends up melting from the heat of your wings.

you wheeze at his attempt and end up falling on the floor right ontop of him. you didnt really notice as you were wheezing at the time. he also didnt seem to notice because he was laughing as well. "that was not a fair fight" he laughs. you gasp for air as your lungs deflate. "that looked so sad" you wheeze harder.

you end up rolling off him not noticing you were even on him. he seemed to noice though because under the mask you could see slight redness. "you good mate??" you say after calming down. "Mhm." thats all he said. now it was midnight and you guys were laying in the middle of nowhere. "you know where we are??" "yeah i have been here before." you say. "well how am i supposed to get home i cant fly like you miss showoff" he scoffs "you can stay at my place i have something called a floor waiting for you" you harden your wings before you catch the ground unfire due too your wings. "i would rather sleep on grass then your floor." he mumbles. " i have a couch bro you think i would let you sleep on the floor. i mean i am mean but not that mean asswad." you chuckle. "fineeeeee" he mumbles even louder. "come on!" you grab his hand and fly up a bit too see if he was fine with flying. he just grabbed your hand harder in attempt not to fall. you just fly anyways. "WHY ARE YOU GOING SO FAST??" "IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG IF WE WENT SLOW BITCH" "AHHHHHh" his voice cracks as you scoff.

you let go of his hand and hes shakeing a bit. "wuss" you point at him and laugh. "not my fault you almost crashed into five trees on the way" he mumbled. "just come here." you grab his hand and pull him over too your door. you move your other hand too the handle and then swing the door open. "welcome too my humble house"..

(s0rry f0r the late p0sts. sch00l and family stuff has been in the way s0 i have had n0 time t0 update this. i will try my hardest t0 update as much as i can. als0 little l0nger chapter f0r y0u guys :) n0t t0 menti0n thank y0u f0r 401 reads! it really means a l0t due t00 me making this t0 c0pe my mentalhealth and was n0t ment f0r pe0ple t00 see. but i tried p0sting a chapter t00 see h0w it went and it seemed it went well!. then again thank y0u! sense pe0ple saw this i will try and p0st everyday. Thank Y0u)