Chapter 3: Deku's middle school life

"Here we are Izuku and it looks like you are at the front Izuku,". Mrs. Kirishima said, smiling. Izuku walked into the classroom, put his bag down at his desk, and walked back out.

"So Izuku you are also moving houses today, but don't worry I will help you all day long, and lucky for you today you only have homeroom today! This week is to get used to the school, so there isn't any need to worry about getting used to the school on the first day." Mrs. Kirishima told Izuku. Izuku was smiling but started to make a worried face.

"But what if the kids don't like me.." Izuku muttered. " Mrs. Kirishima thought for a moment.

"Well, Izuku if they don't like you tell them who your parents are when you meet them."

Homeroom went by quickly, while everyone left the classroom to look around the school, Izuku stayed in the classroom. He was tired and nervous. Mrs. Kirishima walked in with someone Izuku didn't recognise.

"Hello Izuku, how are you doing?" Mrs. Kirishima asked.

"I'm just tired and nervous still..." Izuku replied.

"I'm not surprised you are younger then everyone else... But I would like to introduce you to someone." Mrs Kirishima said. Izuku lifted his head of his desk and sat up to face Mrs. Kirishima.

"Izuku this is my son, Eijiro Kirishima." Mrs Kirishima added. Izuku started to smile.

"Hello Eijiro, I'm Izuku. Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said, smiling.

"Hi Izuku.." Ejiro spoke quietly, as he was nervous. Izuku got out of his chair and sat on the floor, patting the floor for Eijiro to sit down.

"Eijiro he's the same age as you, and a really kind boy. Why don't you talk to him for a bit?" Mrs. Kirishima asked Eijiro. Eijiro sat down next to Izuku and asked about Izuku's quirk. Izuku replied,

"My quirk is a fighting quirk, well one of them."

"One of them?" Enijiro asked.

"I have three quirks, a fighting quirk, a healing quirk, and a quirk that lets me control a villain's strength!" Izuku replied, with a bit of a disapointed face. Enijiro's eyes lit up.

"That's so cool!!" Eijiro almost shouted.

"What about you Eijiro, what's your quirk?" Izuku asked. It was quiet for a moment.

"I can harden my skin, it isn't impressive, compared to you..." Eijiro replied, quietly. Izuku smiled.

"That's a great quirk Eijiro!! I can picture us as hero's together!! Working together!!" Izuku said all excited. The mood of the room changed, quickly to a more uplifting one.

Everyday, Mrs. Kirishima would bring Eijiro Kirishima to school so Izuku and him can talk and have fun. It went from weeks, to months, to years, until Eijiro Kirishima joined the school when Izuku was in his 3rd year. Someone else joined that year as well. Katsuki Bakugo. So did Denki Kaminari. Izuku would hang out with Denki and Eijiro, he would also protect them against Katsuki, until he had to leave the school. He had applied for UA.

His adoptive dads, Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada, worked at UA. He had a brother the same age, Hitoshi Shinso, (they just call him Shinso) who was also adopted by Hizashi Yamada and Shota Aizawa. Eijiro and Izuku forgot about each other when Izuku went to UA but Denki and Izuku kept in touch. They had made nicknames for each other Zuku and Denks.

(567 words)