Chapter 9: Oblivious

"I will see you later Chiyo" Izuku muttered. He walked out of medical and down the halls of Ua. Izuku looked out of the windows. The class was still training.

"I hope they all are good." Izuku thought. Izuku walked into the dorms. Hizashi was waiting for Izuku.

"Hello Izuku" Hitzashi greeted.

"Hello dad, am I able to start working on my room?" Izuku asked.

"Why yes of course you can, are you wanting to go home and get your things?" Hitzashi queried.

"I would like that dad." Izuku answered. Izuku seemed exhausted.

"Okay let's go alright?" Hitzashi exclaimed. Izuku nodded. They walked out of the building and to the car. Izuku and Hitzashi talked about the training that happened today while on the way to the house. They got out of the car and went inside.

"If you don't want to bring everything, that is okay as I will come back later for Eri's stuff." Hitzashi stated.

"Thanks dad, I will be down in a minute or two." Izuku smiled. He took off his mask and put it down on the table. He went upstairs. He walked into his room and smiled.

"I wonder if I should bring my music stuff or not..." Izuku thought. He started to pack up his room and decided to bring his music stuff with him. He put a fresh mask on and put the rest of his masks in the last box which has his stuff from his bathroom and closet. Izuku smiled. His room looked so empty. Hitzashi and Izuku managed to get all the boxes in the car and then out again once back at UA. They got to his dorm room and it was bigger than the one he had when he was at UA.

"Izuku feel free to start unpacking, I will bring the rest of your boxes up and help you unpack if you need the help." Hitzashi stated. Izuku nodded. He started to unpack and finished unpacking after an hour. He smiled. He sat on his bed and wondered to himself about how he could do this on his own. Hitzashi was impressed.

"Izuku later on can you do Eri's room with her?" Hitzashi asked.

"Of course dad." Izuku replied.

"Well it is lunch now and I bet Shota will need you so I will see you after I have taught 1-A English." Hitzashi stated.

"Alright dad, love you." Izuku said, while getting up to leave. They smiled at each other and left Izuku's dorm. Izuku locked the door and put his key in his bag. They both left the dormitory.

Izuku walked into the lunch hall and was taken by Eijiro to sit with him.

"Oh hey Eijiro is everything alright?" Izuku asked.

"What middle school did you go to Deku?" Eijiro asked.

"Aldera Junior High. Why are you asking?" Izuku questioned. Eijiro hugged Izuku.

"It really is you Izu." Eijiro laughed.

"Oh Kiri, I was wondering if it was you." Izuku smiled.

"He never calls me my first name, what did I do..." Katsuki questioned.

"You hurt Denki, Bakugo" Eijiro said.

"I promise I will talk when school is over alright Kiri? My pa will need me." Izuku stated

"Alright Izu" Eijiro said. They stopped hugging and Eijiro sat down. Izuku took a couple steps back.

"Me hurting DUNCE FACE?! IT WAS TRAINING!!" Katsuki shouted. Izuku sighed and walked over. He stood next to Katsuki and bent over to say,

"It was quirk training, you didn't use your quirk when you hurt him."

"OH WHATEVER NERD" Katsuki shouted. Izuku walked over to Shota.