Chapter 10: Medical

Izuku and Eri made their way back to medical.

"Izu." Eri stated.

"Yes, Eri?" Izuku asked.

"Why do we have to stay here and not be at home?" Eri inquired.

"It is so Papa and Dad can get to work easier and to help keep an eye on 1-A as they keep getting into trouble." Izuku replied.

Izuku sat at his desk and pulled up some unfinished medical documents. 

"Eri, I will be working on some documents that need finishing. You are free to stay here or you can go see papa." Izuku exclaimed.

"I want to go see papa. I love you Izu." Eri said. Eri left to go to classroom 1-A.

"Love you too kid." Izuku smiled. Izuku started to work on the unfinished documents. Time passed slowly.

"This is the worst part of working in medical." Izuku thought. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Izuku said. The person who knocked on the door walked in.

"What can I help you with tod-" Izuku said while spinning around to face the person. He stopped for a moment. 

"Katsuki Bakugo." Izuku said, trying not to laugh. He turned in his chair to face the computer while Katsuki sat down on the bed. Izuku got Katsuki's case file up and asked:

"Okay, so what happened?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" Katsuki exclaimed, angrily.

"You do realise the incident has to be put in your case file." Izuku said.

"I was just mucking about, fell and cut my eye." Katsuki said while crossing his arms and looking out of the window. 

"And that caused you that much damage? Karama really did serve you right." Izuku chuckled. Izuku typed up the incident and got up. He went over to Katsuki and healed his eye.

"Just remember how much of an asshole you are." Izuku stated. Katsuki started shouting. Izuku sighed. Denki walked in and said:

"Izuku, if Bakugo is healed then he is needed back in class."  Katsuki went quiet. He got up and left. Izuku looked confused and shrugged his shoulders. Denki sat down at Izuku's desk.

"You really do like to look at me." Denki smiled. Izuku blushed.

"That's a lot coming from the kid who doesn't go to class to be with me." Izuku said. "You are also meant to be doing your school work not messing around on my medical computer and sleep. I can help you when I do not have someone who needs medical attention."

"I would rather help you Zuku." Denki claimed.

"And I'm a pro hero" Izuku stated. Hitoshi came running into medical. 

"Izuku, we need you in 1-A." Hitoshi stated, panicked.

(421 words)