Chapter 4: First day at Ua

(It is the first day of UA and Izuku got there early)

Izuku waited near the school for his parents, he was on the phone with Denki.

"Katsuki won't stop making fun of me for, he calls it, my 'yay' mode," Denki complained.

"Same old Kacchan, he always made fun of me, what a sad life. Don't listen to him, he doesn't have the right to talk to you like that," Izuku said, annoyed.

"I'll try not to Zuku... Aw man, I'm at school, talk after school Zuku," Denki said disappointed and sighed.

"Of course Denks if kacchan does anything zap him but don't do it to much. Goodbye Denks," Izuku replied.

"Love you," He muttered. Denki ended the call, acting like he didn't hear him. Izuku put his phone away and sighed.

"There you are, we were looking for you Izuku!" Hizashi said. Izuku nodded and they walked into school.

"You are early Izuku, so how about we go and see your hero costume," Hizashi asked.

"I would like that," Izuku replied, muttering a little.

They went to see Izuku's hero costume. His costume was bandages over his chest, with a yellow jacket. Blueish jeggings with his red shoes.

"Not a bad design for a quirk, it fits your quirks nicely Izuku and for your time at school." Hizashi exclaimed. Izuku stayed quiet and sat down, holding his head because of a headache.

"Hey Izuku, are you alright?" Hizashi asked as he bent down to Izuku's level. Izuku said nothing.

"Izuku I will be right back," Hizashi left, coming back with some water for Izuku.

"Here Izuku have some water." Hizashi said. Izuku stopped holding his head and drank the water Hizashi gave him. Hizashi put Izuku's glasses on Izuku's face and went to braid Izuku's hair.

"Izuku you need to wear your glasses to stop the headaches," Hizashi claimed.

"Dad I know I just forgot about them this morning." Izuku scolded. Hizashi sighed and said

"Let's get you to your classroom, homeroom will start soon." Hizashi shouted is a way that didn't seem like he was shouting. Izuku nodded.

(It is now homeroom)

Izuku walked into his classroom to his surprise saw Shota Aizawa.

"I really have to have him as my homeroom teacher huh.." Izuku muttered, not to loud.

"I heard that problem child," Aizawa said. Izuku walked to his seat and rolled his eyes but said nothing.

"My name is Shota Aizawa and I am your homeroom teacher," Aizawa said. He continued to talk but Izuku didn't pay attention since he heard it all this morning. Izuku got his notebook out and started to draw himself and Denki as pro heros. He started to smile and blush a little but it wasn't noticeable.

"Izuku" Aizawa said. No reply.

"Izuku Midoriya!!" Aizawa shouted.

"What 'Mr Aizawa'." Izuku replied, with a tone.

"Outside. Now. Go see Hizashi." Aizawa told Izuku with a tone. Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Sure sure," Izuku replied. Izuku picked up his stuff and walked to the teachers lounge. He knocked on the door.

"Come in," Someone said. Izuku walked in.

"Is Hizashi in here?" Izuku asked.

"Yes who's asking?" Hizashi replied.