Valentine's Day

A/N: thank YOU to @nessadcneves for this chapter. hope you guys like it. also @JuliaPaschoa7 I will do urs next chapter, thank you guys for all your help it really means a lot. 

"Honey, I'm home!" Ross called as he walked through the door of their apartment, and then chuckled at what just came out of his mouth. 

"In the bedroom," came the response from the woman he loved the most in the entire world. 

He made his way into their bedroom, but not before stopping at his daughter's room. 

He walked in, and smiled at her. Her face lit up the moment she saw him. 

"Hi Daddy!" She squealed and ran into Ross' waiting arms. 

"Hi sweetheart! How was your day?" 

"It was so good, I play!" 

He chuckled at her cuteness. 

"I'm gonna go see Mommy now, okay?" 

"Okayyyyy," she said, already running back to her toys. "I wuv you!" 

His heart melted. "Love you too, baby girl." 

Ross walked in their bedroom to see Rachel drying her hair, clad in nothing but a towel. 

He grinned, and came over to kiss her, handing her the lilies he'd bought. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

"Mm thank you, you too! Lilies, my favourite," She smiled at him. "Well, Mia'll be here in ten minutes, so you might wanna change if you wanna be on time for the reservation," She said, turning around to change. 

He nodded. Mia, Emma's babysitter was coming to babysit Emma as her parents went out for a Valentine's Day dinner. It was their Valentine's tradition. They would go out, have a fancy, romantic dinner, and then get home and have the best sex ever. So, kind of a routine.

He took a really quick shower, and put on a light blue shirt, and a dark blue tie, with a black coat and khakhi pants. 

He walked out, and he was amazed yet again, by his fiancée's beauty. It blew him away, as he watched her do her makeup, wearing a stunning red dress he'd bought her for her birthday, her hair open in waves, and her blue eyes sparkling. 

She noticed him staring through the mirror, and smiled at him, winking playfully. "See something you like, Geller?"

He walked over, hugging her from behind, burying his face into her neck and hair, and inhaling her fragrance. He loved the way she smelled. 

"Mhmm," He answered, placing kisses on her neck, as he wrapped his arms around her. "You."

She leaned into his arms as he hugged her, and was, as usual, blown away by his perpetual romanticism, and the way he always made her feel like the luckiest woman in the world. 

"Mm I love you."

He turned her around, so they were face to face, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"Love you too sweetie."

He kissed her, deep, and long, and just as the kiss got very intense, Rachel pulled away. 

"Nuh uh. Not now, come onnn we're gonna be late. We'll continue after we get back," She smirked, knowing how upset he'd be.

"Ugh fineee," He whined, pouting like a little kid. 

Rachel chuckled. 

Time skip, to the restaurant...

They'd just paid their bill, when Ross looked over at Rachel.