Beach Beauty Part 2

The next morning, Rachel slumped into the kitchen where Monica, Chandler, and Phoebe were drinking coffee. 

"Morning Rach. You feeling good?" Chandler asked. 

Just then, Ross walked in to the room, and they fell silent. Ross glanced at Rachel, who turned away from him, almost saying as if she was saying stay away and don't talk to me. It saddened him. But he sighed, knowing he had to tell her.

Monica asked the question. "Ross, where's Bonnie?"

He took a deep breath. "She left, guys." Rachel's head whirled around him, her expression completely different. "Um, I broke up with her." He looked straight into Rachel's eyes, that had lost some of their iciness. He gave her a small smile, which she returned.

In an effort to give the two some space, Monica said, "So guys! Let's head to the beach today! It's not raining, it's bright and sunny, we can get a great tan girls," getting a smile from Rachel. 

"Yep, let's go change and meet out on the beach in front okay?" Phoebe proposed and everyone nodded. 

Monica and Phoebe gestured to Joey and Chandler, "C'mon, let's go change." 

The four friends wisely gave the two space, but kept an eye on them from behind the steps, just to know what was going on.

Rachel's back was turned, and Ross shuffled about, the air completely different from the previous night's flirty atmosphere, but he could feel Rachel's walls now lowering a little.

"Uh, can we talk?" He asked nervously.

She turned around. "I don't think we need to." She tried to brush past him, but he held her hand, and made her turn back, looking into her eyes. 

"Look, I'm sorry. For her coming here, for everything. I didn't mean for her to come here, I'm honestly sorry." Rachel looked up at him, their noses almost touching. 

She inhaled. "Hmm. Apology accepted. Now let me go get ready for the beach," Her flirty attitude returned for just a fraction, and he smiled a little, watching her hips sway as she walked up. 

"Oh, and listen," She looked down at him. "Next time you're staring, do it discreetly. You're being too obvious." She smirked, leaving him open-mouthed yet again. 

An hour later, at the beach

Rachel, Monica and Phoebe had just arrived. Chandler, Ross and Joey had come together, and Bonnie had left to go back home.

At the same time, Rachel decided to take off her T-shirt and shorts, and sit in her bikini. Ross walked towards them, then stopped dead. He watched her take off her T-shirt, and unzip her shorts. And he was left open-mouthed. Yet again. By the same brilliant woman. The only woman he's ever properly had eyes for.

She was clad in nothing but a rather revealing orange bikini top and bottom, as she opened out her hair. She slowly walked into the water, her butt swaying. She reached the water, letting the waves lap at her feet, her hands folded over her breasts. The other two girls followed suit. 

Ross couldn't stop staring at her. Rachel, feeling his stare, turned around and smirked at him as he came closer. The other four had spread out over the beach. 

"Liking the view, Geller?" She winked.

"Uh- WOW." Was all he could manage.

He was wearing a T-shirt, and swim shorts. As soon as he got there, he took off his T-shirt, using this time to tease Rachel like she had him.

Rachel noticed him, and gasped. It had been too long since she'd seen his body. His fit body. She watched him go under water, and come up, walking out of the water. Drops traced his very prominent arm muscles and abs. 

Monica and Phoebe noticed her staring, as did Joey and Chandler. They also noticed her mouthing a 'wow'. The four had heard the morning encounter between Ross and Rachel, and they knew exactly what was going to happen next. 

Ross stood next to Rachel, and whispered in her ear, "You look beautiful." His smooth voice sent shivers up her back. He stroked her arm softly, caressing it. Then, all of a sudden, Ross lifted Rachel up, and threw her into the water. 

The four erupted in laughter, as Rachel looked at him, glaring, but inwardly beaming. 

"Ross Geller!"

"Yeah?"

"You better watch out!" She started splashing him and smiling. The others also joined in, and soon there was a full fledged war. 

After a couple of hours, they all returned to their rooms to shower. It was evening time, so Monica made dinner and they all sat on the patio eating it.

Phoebe sighed. "I wish life was always like this."

Monica agreed. "Yeah. Just the six of us, some beach location."

"This is the life." Chandler added. "Of course, that's true for both of you." He pointed to Ross and Rachel, who both blushed. 

They had been exchanging glances throughout dinner, wanting nothing but to be alone to figure out what they were doing, but they couldn't.

When the gang was clearing out the table, Rachel tugged at Ross' arm, saying that their talk was happening now. Monica and Phoebe noticed, and made sure to spy on them.  

Outside

"Look, Ross, we need to figure out what hell we're doing," Rachel began. "You know? It's us. So complicated." She sighed.

He immediately took her hand. "I know. I want you to know how sorry I am, about the whole thing.."

"I know you're sorry Ross." Rachel said softly. "So, I can finally forgive you. We can start again."

Ross beamed. "I'm so happy!" He pulled her into a tight hug.

He finally let go, and looked into her eyes. 

She rolled her eyes and smirked. "How long does it take for the guy to kiss the girl, huh?"

Ross grinned, and leaned down, placing one of his hands on her waist, and the other in her beautiful, coconut smelling blonde hair. She put her arms around his neck, and brushed her lips against his. They pulled away for a second, Rachel staring into Ross' hazel eyes, and Ross staring into Rachel's blue orbs. She pulled him down again, letting their tongues dance in the wake of their reunion. They ended up cuddling out on the patio all night, never leaving the other's arms, and their lips almost always being attached.