𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

( 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ) 彡❁ཻུ۪۪༉‧˚·
˖°✩·₊̣̇ 。゚𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ┊𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢.

          𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊-𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐓-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐥�...

          𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊-𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐓-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 "𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐨𝐛" 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

John gave Sabrina a kiss, his hands held her, his hat pressed into the lull of her back. He was going to meet Arthur and Thomas at the betting shop to prepare for whatever plans they had brewing. It didn't surprise nor hurt Sabrina that he would not discuss in detail what was happening on with their deal with the Russians, she was long used to it from the Shelbys and her brother and furthermore with Henry's political business. What did bother her was Linda's privilege of the business. Sabrina couldn't blame Arthur for telling her, she knew how much he wanted to please the woman who in Sabrina's mind took advantage of his fragile state and muddled it with religious drabble.

          Sabrina had fears that the robbery, not the factory one, the one from the Russians would put them in danger for after they would know exactly who had cleaned them out, but Sabrina chose not to dwell on it. Instead she bid him goodbye and wished him to be safe, focusing her energy on more positive matter like the day she had planned with Ada and Seraphina in the city. "Be safe," she reminded, the words left her mouth as often as the smoke of her cigarette and just as tangible. It didn't matter what or where he was going, it had become routine for the young couple. John met her words, like everyday, with another brief peck to her lips, a silent promise sealed between them.