𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅.

( 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ) 彡❁ཻུ۪۪༉‧˚·
˖°✩·₊̣̇ 。゚𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ┊𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢.

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫. "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤?" 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲. "𝐇𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬."

Cyrus simple replied that he did which cause Sabrina to scoff, he turned to her as they reached the top of the staircase. "I got him drunk enough to agree to allowing you to spend the rest of your part of the holiday with me in Small Heath."

          He continued his trot down the stairs, unaware or perhaps uncaring of the fact that his sister remained fixed on the top of the staircase. Confused and searching for an explanation. "Yes, the three of us had a very nice talk about how important it is for you to spend some quality time with your family. Reconnect with your Gypsy roots or some crock like that, may I say he seemed oddly enamored but our Gypsy blood."

"We didn't have a talk of any sort," Sabrina snorted, finally meeting Cyrus on the steps below. He held open a side door for her, allowing the two to disappear into the moonlight.

"Yeah, but what's he gonna believe? A hazy misconceived recollection or the testimony of his blushing homesick bride?" The trees loomed in the sky, their shadows seemed to curve to cast over Sabrina as though they were lending her a listening ear. "If you didn't want to come home, why did you come here, Reenie?"

          Her brows furrowed at his line of questioning, she waited until she lit a fresh cigarette to speak. "I told you, I was invited and I have been wanting to visit. But still, I don't think it would be wise for me to return to Small Heath, not everyone can be as welcoming as you." She cooed, offering a spare cigarette to her brother. She could only imagine Seraphina's reaction to sharing a room once more with Sabrina.