𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

( 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ) 彡❁ཻུ۪۪༉‧˚·

( 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ) 彡❁ཻུ۪۪༉‧˚₊· ✩

˖°✩·₊̣̇ 。゚𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ┊𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢.

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟. 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

          Time passed without any signal or warning. Any attempts at tracking the days soon became trivial for Sabrina as she was sure there were some days the guards neglected to bring her meals. Her mind grew weary, she found no hope in counting the days until she was hung.

Further, there was no point in sleep for Sabrina, for every time she allowed herself the once sweet release she found herself shrouded in even more despicable darkness. She dreamt of John and her family as usual, but the pervertedness of her reality found it's way to seep in her unconscious mind. Nightmares plagued her, Sabrina struggled to keep her eyes open as long as she could.

           And then, as if all of a sudden, she was transported to the Shelby Manor, the scene was set much like the night she returned for the wedding. Hundreds gathered in the great room, spread across a long table was a decedent feast. Sabrina was sat at one end, facing Thomas at the head. Henry was to the right of her, rattling off about something or the other to John who sat besides him like old friends. Voices filled the room and blurred her perceptions, she tried to reach out to John in hopes of grounding herself, but it was as if the table was stretching in reaction, whisking John away from her.