21

! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT !
don't read if you're uncomfortable/underage

*✧・゚: *✧・゚SEPTEMBER 25, 2020*✧・゚:*✧・゚

1,9M views | 399,8K likes | 4389 comments

@jadereyes girl next door

view comments

aaronhulll
does the queen reply? 😩😩
jadereyes • creator
sdkkfdskksdkf i hate u

avani
hottest
jadereyes • creator
baby

kiocyrrr
bruh....😳
vhackerr
bruh

user
JADE ON ROOF JADE ON ROOF JADE ON ROOF
jadereyes • creator
time to jump off it 😻

user
u look like maddy from euphoria
jadereyes • creator
thats the best compliment ever ily

user
Vinnie will fail no simp september

rylandstormss
damn
• liked by creator

user
main character checkk

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

It was 3 am which means that Vinnie is supposed to leave in 7 hours. I was currently bent over his table and he was thrusting in and out of me, his hand pulling my hair back. He was hitting the right spot and it felt so good that I was almost screaming. I was really fucking loud, so I bit my own arm to prevent making any noises. It was very late, after all. Or very early - if you wanna put it that way.

"Fuck, I'm so close," Vinnie moaned and pulled out. I got quickly on my knees, he put his dick in my mouth and started moving my head with his hand. I glanced up at him.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth." He was so hot. His hair was a mess, all wet from sweat. We were doing this for about 2 hours, both exhausted and horny. He grunted loudly, throwing his head back and that's when I knew he was about to cum. I swallowed and he gently stroked the back of my head.

"Good girl."

I held my breath. It was unbelievable what he was doing to me. He knew exactly what to say and where to touch me to make me want more. To make me literally obsessed with him.

I wanted to take a shower and Vinnie insisted on going in with me, so here we are now. Naked in his shower, hot water dripping all over us. He was holding my hair in a ponytail, so it doesn't get wet and kissing me on my neck.